Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious..what kind of supps would you like to see NeedtoBuildMuscle make next

SupplementJudge

N2BM
Registered
Me, i would like to see an hgh supp to be honest..how about you guys..what would you be interested in..sj

Me, i would like to see an hgh supp to be honest..how about you guys..what would you be interested in..sj

This is a great idea. Maybe even two different GH products, for a more focused effect. Since GH production occurs at its largest rate during deep sleep, and during intense exercise, perhaps a bedtime GH supp (eg combining an N2Sleep type product with GH boosters) and a second product like a nonstim preworkout with GH boosters).

Just a thought.

Hmmmm...Gear in a flavored powder formula to be mixed with water for sipping during training, and yes a HGH supplement that actually works...and I know Nate is the man to make that happen!

I'd definitely be a big fan of a nootropic product that could be used on a (near) daily basis.

Igf chew!!

Powerchews Junkie LOL

We're gonna have to get you on a 12 step program or something

LOL, I was saying that N2BM should come out with a chew or tw, and make one of them a IGF-1 Chew or an HGH Chew..LOL

But yah, on a side note I love them Powerchews products..SJ

HGH Supp
Nootropic
BCAA flavored powder

Yep, yep, yep. :D

I usually use RecoverPro but I would love to get my aminos from N2BM for sure.

HGH/IGF-1 Supp(chew)

SJ

HGH Supp
Nootropic
BCAA flavored powder

Yep, yep, yep. :D

I usually use RecoverPro but I would love to get my aminos from N2BM for sure.

Good ideas right there :yes:

(especially that nootropic product :D )

Anyone else have any imput on what they might like to see..how about an xfactor or ecdy/turkesterone natty supp..sj

Hmmmm...Gear in a flavored powder formula to be mixed with water for sipping during training, and yes a HGH supplement that actually works...and I know Nate is the man to make that happen!

How about a Gear/N2KTS preworkout combo, get your BCAA's and pump, drive, and focus all in one drink :D

Back
Top Bottom