Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just curious... What's the highest testosterones level you've seen on your bloodwork

V.I.P. - Competitor PrinceDaddy's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Just curious... What's the highest testosterones level you've seen on your bloodwork

My doctor's stops at 1500. I do my own at different times of the year.

I got 3868 in May of 2021 below, usually between 800-1100 on most tests.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighTest2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	13963

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceDaddy View Post
    My doctor's stops at 1500. I do my own at different times of the year.

I got 3868 in May of 2021 below, usually between 800-1100 on most tests.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighTest2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	13963
    Free testosterone is what matters in the end right. I don't pay attention to regular overall T levels because of that.

Generally, overall testosterone levels I've had up to 4000 around competition or high bulks. Free testosterone has been around 1000-1600 before, so pretty high.

Your numbers are reasonable on cycle.

How are your other values? liver, kidneys etc?

Also, on your contest cycle Log, you're not telling us your diet between shows and not updating us, why? we are all waiting.
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ear-85007.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    check out my bloodwork thread. i explain which bloods to order to see capped vs. uncapped test levels https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-md-5695.html

if you get uncapped and you are on a cycle using say 500mgs a week testosterone then expect your bloods levels to be 3500+.

a rule of thumb is multiply the amount of test you are using X 7. so if you are on 100mgs a week then expect bloods to be 700ng/dl.. of course this is just an approximation
    Last edited by stevesmi; 08-08-2022 at 10:45 AM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's a measure... of sorts. But I wanna see more muscle and greater strength above a number in a test

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it just depends on the amounts of test you are using... with real test use, your levels should be 5-7 times what you are dosing... personally, i never go over 500 mg of test and that was very few times as it is... having test numbers too high is not a good thing as some people think that more is always better but there is a point, like with everything else, where you go too far...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    it just depends on the amounts of test you are using... with real test use, your levels should be 5-7 times what you are dosing... personally, i never go over 500 mg of test and that was very few times as it is... having test numbers too high is not a good thing as some people think that more is always better but there is a point, like with everything else, where you go too far...
    As I say - a measure. No more.

As a sign of 'good gear' it's up there. But there is, as Dylan says, a point beyond which your body will NOT add more and more muscle/strength/etc and that is what everyone ought to be focusing on. It is, after all, why you decided to use AAS/Test in the first place.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been in the 4000's before but I was running very unwise amounts of testosterone during those times as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was in prep at the time using a combination of similar drugs as I am this year. I think it was Tren 400/Mast 400 weekly with Test 400.
    It's interesting in that it was high but I did not feel super human or anything. Just felt normal and decent. In terms of gains, I've made gains every year.
    but its more the workout change.

I find in a offseason, I'm enjoying myself eating, working out compound strong movements. Not really pushing super hard.
    In the prep season, I'm more focused on muscle mind connection, more exercises compound and isolation. more volume.
    I tend to grow there. Especially at the start of the prep.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceDaddy View Post
    I was in prep at the time using a combination of similar drugs as I am this year. I think it was Tren 400/Mast 400 weekly with Test 400.
    It's interesting in that it was high but I did not feel super human or anything. Just felt normal and decent. In terms of gains, I've made gains every year.
    but its more the workout change.

I find in a offseason, I'm enjoying myself eating, working out compound strong movements. Not really pushing super hard.
    In the prep season, I'm more focused on muscle mind connection, more exercises compound and isolation. more volume.
    I tend to grow there. Especially at the start of the prep.
    well there are guys who run that much gear year round and they feel awful and have all kinds of fucked up blood markers. they feel far from super human. they find it hard to do anything except lift weights. heaven forbid they attempt to jog a mile they would have a heart attack

thats why you see all these asshats dropping dead before 50. we know these guys from social but imagine all the other clowns dropping dead who are on tons of gear who are just the typical dudes you see at franchise gyms trying to stroke their fragile ego's. those are the guys you don't hear about.

best way to do it is 12 weeks on and 24 weeks off before another 12 weeks on. no cruising, no ridiculous 200mg a week TRT programs. gotta take care of your organs long term. i've seen enough bloodwork to know how much damage steroid abuse does.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 08-08-2022 at 06:24 PM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steve one question for you.

there was a prep season where as I got closer to my show I took testosterones out completely (I'm hypogonadal)
    So, I was just on Tren/Mast those last 4 to 6 weeks. I ran bloodwork and my test level was 150. My conclusion was
    I have to be on minimum TRT test dosage year round. I was surprised.

Shouldn't the tren/mast raise my test levels?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast