Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just an idea...

kdc1023

I think needto should make a stack with n2kts and muscle replenisher and some other product in the store. I noticed the amp02 lipostim muscle replenisher and was just wondering if this was in the works.

Anyways just an idea. Need2 already offers us free shipping and really cheap product.

<3

n2kts is a preworkout forumla, and the replenisher is a pwo formula :)

ohhhh stack... nm im blonde... :)

The Ultimate Prework out stack
Forged Burner
Amp02
N2KTS

if thats not enough throw in Lipoflame and LipoStim

That would prolly be overkill, and you would prolly fry your brain
but the first stack I think would totally kick a$$!!!!

Forged Burner
Amp02
N2KTS

Ya I like that stack. I've never tryed either of them but I definitley will be in the future. I think if thats possible by needto that would be a great stack.

Poor Wicked Oldman! how dare you!! lol

no serously I have no idea what you meant!lol

I meant basically what rick said. I would like needto to offer a stack of the muscle replenisher(typically and post workout drink) with n2kts(a PWO drink). Ya I know muscle replenisher can be used whenever but I'm just sayin.

Forged Burner
Amp02
N2KTS

That would be a SICKLY INTENSE pwo.:40:

That would be a SICKLY INTENSE pwo.:40:

I think The first one would destroy all other PRE workout stacks ever! If you threw in lipoflame and stim you'd be taking your life into your hands, It would be an ungodly amount of preworkout insanity

I think The first one would destroy all other PRE workout stacks ever! If you threw in lipoflame and stim you'd be taking your life into your hands, It would be an ungodly amount of preworkout insanity

Taking that many stimulants have to have some kind of negative effect on your body over time. It just doesn't seem healthy to be that tweaked out.

Forged Burner
Amp02
N2KTS

I can attest to the burner and amp02, I am sure the n2kts would amplify it retardedely. AKA, I will try it soon.

As for the stacks, the more the marrier, so far I have bought all of the stacks on here... I think I have anyways. Its just easier and usually a bit cheaper!

That would be a KILLER pre-workout stack for sure!

Back
Top Bottom