Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just for information

Jaguarpaw

Hi everyone
I was wondering if anybody have any knowledge on what would have been serge nubret gaining or offseason cycle when he was competing at mr olympia ?
Serge Nubret diet.jpg

Hi everyone
I was wondering if anybody have any knowledge on what would have been serge nubret gaining or offseason cycle when he was competing at mr olympia ?
View attachment 12530

bro thats a good question...we should have a podcast about this on evo hardcore....i remember him back in the day...serge nubret was hardcore...they called him "the black panther" for his lean look i remember....

The short answer is no. Replies are based on what we know others took and on what we think Serge, with his look, would need.

yes I am looking for informed guesses , no one knows his exact cycle bcz he pretended to be a natural athlete lol

- - - Updated - - -

bro thats a good question...we should have a podcast about this on evo hardcore....i remember him back in the day...serge nubret was hardcore...they called him "the black panther" for his lean look i remember....
His workout routine is pretty hardcore it is uploaded on ***************** , I wonder how he recovered from that.

yes I am looking for informed guesses , no one knows his exact cycle bcz he pretended to be a natural athlete lol

- - - Updated - - -

His workout routine is pretty hardcore it is uploaded on ***************** , I wonder how he recovered from that.

I've never seen that said and if so it would have been silly.

Training was, by reputation, crazy high volume.

Stevesmi and I will get into it in a podcast

I spoke with Serge briefly. Super nice guy. He was incredibly strong but trained light. Lots of volume. Believed in the pump. He was also a genetic freak.

I didn't get into his cycle specifically, but back then the thinking was very simple. Today, guys think test is the standard base but the old timers weren't big on test. It was D-bol, Deca, Winny and Primo. That's about it. And they'd use one or two compounds. And they'd use approximately half the dosage of most guys here and only before a big show. I know that's hard to believe, and many won't, but it's true.

I spoke with Serge briefly. Super nice guy. He was incredibly strong but trained light. Lots of volume. Believed in the pump. He was also a genetic freak.

I didn't get into his cycle specifically, but back then the thinking was very simple. Today, guys think test is the standard base but the old timers weren't big on test. It was D-bol, Deca, Winny and Primo. That's about it. And they'd use one or two compounds. And they'd use approximately half the dosage of most guys here and only before a big show. I know that's hard to believe, and many won't, but it's true.

Exactly everyone thinks more is better nowadays. I find the less gear I use the better I look. I mean if I was trying to compete at the highest level thats a different story but less than 1% of the people here will ever get to that level so as recreational body builders you dont need a shit ton of gear to look good.

It does no good to speculate on this kind of stuff. It helps nothing, and chances are it would be so far off from reality that its completely pointless. What matters is his genetics, how he trained, and how he ate.

Exactly everyone thinks more is better nowadays. I find the less gear I use the better I look. I mean if I was trying to compete at the highest level thats a different story but less than 1% of the people here will ever get to that level so as recreational body builders you dont need a shit ton of gear to look good.

Definitely agree with this! There's a "less is more" approach to AAS that works well for us rec BB guys.

Back
Top Bottom