Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a NPP steroid dosage question for you bros

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Just a NPP steroid dosage question for you bros

Hi bros, what would be a safe and effective dosage of npp to start with, for mass gains, also I want to ask you if it's better to stack it with test, and what type of test would you pros stack it with, test p,e or c.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    based on the question id go with do some more research for the time being

but if you do it still then id go with
    100mg M/W/F NPP (300mg/wk)
    500mg Test E (pinned Monday & Friday)
    0.5mg Caber 2x/week (Monday & Friday)
    12.5mg Aromasin e3d to start with, taper up as needed

that way injections shouldn't overlap much making you have to pin several days in a row.
    run the NPP 8-10wks, Test 12wks
    that's what id do anyway
    follow up with Correct PCT

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If I was you, I would use deca instead of NPP. Test e and cyp are long estered steroids so stacking it with deca makes the most sense. You only need to inject twice per week that way. Deca and NPP are the same thing. Deca just has a much longer half life then NPP. They are the exact same drug.

Test + deca/NPP is pretty much the gold standard for increasing size and strength. It's a classic 'bulking cycle'. It's fantastic for putting on muscle. It's not a good option if you are looking to cut.

The main problem is that both deca/npp and test are known to cause a lot of water retention if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here is how I would run your cycle:

Weeks 1 - 14 <- It's best to do long and mild cycles with deca because it has such a long ester
    testosterone e/cyp 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week OR NPP 300mg/week
    *I personally would use deca because it is a long ester so you only need to inject twice per week. If you want to use NPP instead, you need to inject EOD or MWF*
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    NPP is a short ester and I would use it together with test p, each of at least 100mg EOD. For more experienced users, you could ramp up to 200mg EOD.

You will also need cabergoline on NPP to combat the high prolactin side effects
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the thing my friends above don't tell you about NPP is that since it has a shorter ester it will be out of your system faster than the old school deca durabolin. this is actually advantageous since it means you can recover way faster.

i actually think NPP is a smart choice for you.

the nice thing about nandrolones is that their sides are very very low. so you can run them at higher dosages with little worry. they also aromatize way less than straight testosterone. since it is your first time a dosage of 300-400 will suffice

i just encourage you to use proviron with it to offset the DHN metabolization
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchOS5 View Post
    Hi bros, what would be a safe and effective dosage of npp to start with, for mass gains, also I want to ask you if it's better to stack it with test, and what type of test would you pros stack it with, test p,e or c.

I have Personally done this Cycle.
    Test P and NPP @ a True EOD.
    M/W/F/Sun & Tues/Thurs/Sat and repeat.

If you watch your Diet, it's a Great Lean Gainer, without the Bloat of Deca.

While I don't personally need it, I would recommend using Caber, or at least having it on-hand..................................... JP

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just like with deca, I would recommend you something like 300-400 mgs - this is plenty to get good mass gains, and yet in the safe and reasonable range of dosages. However, just as it was mentioned above, I would suggest you to rather use deca instead of NPP, since it has a longer ester, so you can do less injections. Just make sure to be using cabergolone in order to control prolactin levels, and proviron to avoid deca dick. With these suggestions you will be perfectly fine.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    NPP is a really nice mild compound you can gain some mass on. Since it is a short ester if you are stacking it with test then go with Test P so you can pin them together.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just out here searching for knowledge on old threads but I cant seem to find anything about whether or not Pharma grade Caber is better than UGL. I know the Pfizer cabergoline cost a hell of a lot more than the SP labs. But last time I took the SP labs caber I didnt notice anything. Not sure if thats how it works but I thought I would feel something. I was on 300plus mgs of Deca and plan on doing the same amount of NPP so I was thinking I would need some caber on hand. Just want to make sure Im not wasting my money. Any info helps thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's literally gonna depend on the quality produced. Good UGL is exactly the same as pharma.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast