Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Started The Evolutionary Diet

Almost perfect ratios, well done! but how long did you wait before the refeed?

Cause of the saturday soccer game that i usually have i wanted the refeed to be at friday.
Anyway i will restart the metabolic shift phase tomorow for two weeks cause my first week was in experimental mode.

I have to wait at least 6 days for the refeed wolf?

Thx

You're not supposed to eat tomatos or milk, those have carbs in them. are you eating those daily?

You can have 1 nice meat with jam/bread etc. but the rest keep controlled.

So no milk, no fruits. In the metabolic phase or also after this?

What about beverages without sugar wolf(like monster lo carb or coca-cola zero)? Are they in the 'yes' list?

And for one more time Wolf (I am sorry) i would like to ask this.

If i count the calories from carbs, it isnt ok to eat anything that is in that amount?
For example, today i ate for breakfast 3 eggs, with 1pc cheese, 10 ml olive oil and one slice of whole weed bread(total of 16gr carbs)
Isnt that ok?

Why i do not have to eat fruit or sugars if i count them as carbs? Cause of the glycemic index?

Thx Again

And for one more time Wolf (I am sorry) i would like to ask this.

If i count the calories from carbs, it isnt ok to eat anything that is in that amount?
For example, today i ate for breakfast 3 eggs, with 1pc cheese, 10 ml olive oil and one slice of whole weed bread(total of 16gr carbs)
Isnt that ok?

Why i do not have to eat fruit or sugars if i count them as carbs? Cause of the glycemic index?

Thx Again

Bro you can't eat bread while you doing ketosis

Bro you can't eat bread while you doing ketosis

Hmmm,

I just dont get something.

Wolf in his article, propose that for metabolic shift we need a 70%fat - 25% protein - 5% carbs profile.
Where do we have to take the carbs if not from whole weed products, fruits or dairy??I understood that the source of the 5% carbs (25gr for me) is a free choise no matter where from they are coming.

Thx

So no milk, no fruits. In the metabolic phase or also after this?

What about beverages without sugar wolf(like monster lo carb or coca-cola zero)? Are they in the 'yes' list?

During the refeed, I suggest staying away from fruits but you can have a bit of milk.

During ketosis, no fruits, no milk, and stay away from coca cola as it has a lot of hidden chemicals.

Isnt that ok?

1 meal should not go over 5-6 grams of carbs. Please do not eat bread during ketosis, it will kick you out.

Thx Again

They fill your liver with glycogen=>kicking you out of ketosis, which will ruin your results.

Hmmm,

I just dont get something.

Wolf in his article, propose that for metabolic shift we need a 70%fat - 25% protein - 5% carbs profile.
Where do we have to take the carbs if not from whole weed products, fruits or dairy??I understood that the source of the 5% carbs (25gr for me) is a free choise no matter where from they are coming.

Thx

A lot of foods have carbs naturally, for example cheese has 1-2 carbs etc; hence, the ~5% carb allowance.

Ok Wolf, Thx a lot for your help and i am sorry for the continuus answers. It feels better for something if i know 'why' i do it.

So, I started yesterday the metabolic phase again.Without having any carbs in my diet. I will posting my progress,

Thx a lot!!!

Second Metabolic Shift Day

Breakfast

3 eggs 231kcal, 15g fat, 3g carbo, 18g protein

1 pc Feta Cheese 45kcal, 4g fat, 1 carbo, 2g protein

30gr olive oil, 270kcal

Salt, pepper, oregano and vinegar for taste ;-)

Total 726 kcal, 69g fat, 4g carbo, 20g protein

Meal

1 medium pork steak, 394kcal, 22gr fat, 0gr carbs, 44gr protein

Cauliflower 100gr, 25kcal, 5gr carbs, 2gr protein

5gr olive oil, 45kcal, 5gr fat

1 slice swiis cheese, 106kcal, 8gr fat, 1gr carbs, 7gr protein

1 slice smoked pork, 33kcal, 1gr fat, 6gr protein

Meal Total 603kcal, 35gr fat, 6gr carbs, 52gr protein

Dinner

100gr tuna canned in oil, 200kcal, 40gr protein, 5gr fat

Pepper red 15 kcal, 4g carbs,

40gr olive oil, 360kcal

50gr anchovy, 88kcal, 4g fat, 13g protein

Dinner Total 662kcal, 47gr fat, 52gr protein,4gr carbs

Day Total 1993kcal, 151gr fat(1359kcal-68%), 124gr protein(416kcal-21%), 14gr carbs(126kcal-6%)

3rd Metabolic Shift Day

1) Breakfast
3 eggs 231kcal, 15g fat, 3g carbo, 18g protein
1 pc Feta Cheese 45kcal, 4g fat, 1 carbo, 2g protein
30gr olive oil, 270kcal
Salt, pepper, oregano and vinegar for taste ;-)
Breakfast Total 726 kcal, 69g fat, 4g carbo, 20g protein

2) Meal
Beef Boiled 200gr, 480kcal, 22gr fat, 62gr protein
20gr olive oil, 180kcal, 20gr fat
1 Carrot, 25kcal, 6gr carbo, 1gr protein
Meal Total 684kcal, 42gr fat, 6gr carbo, 63gr protein

3) Dinner
100gr tuna canned in oil, 200kcal, 40gr protein, 5gr fat
Pepper red 15 kcal, 4g carbs,
20gr olive oil, 180kcal, 30gr fat
Dinner Total 395kcal, 25gr fat, 40gr protein, 4gr carbs

4) Post Work Out Meal
1 glass of wine 100ml, 85kcal, 3gr carbs
1 pc Yellow cheese 1 slice, 100kcal, 8gr fat, 1gr carbs, 7gr protein
Post Work Out Meal Total 185kcal, 8gr fat, 4gr carbs, 7gr protein

Day Total 1990kcal, 152gr fat, 16gr carbs,130gr protein

I have to say that i am seeing major differences in my body.

Even with an experimental 1st week, I am now 2kg less than when i started and my bodyfat is also reduced. I will know exactly how much at the end of the month that i will go for measurement.
I feel a little strange, most times at night when i wake up to go to pee. Like my stomach is a little heavy.

During the day i feel fine, better than before when i had all day long sugar cravings and i was all the time eating like a dog whatever carbs i found near me. With the evo, i have my stomach full of protein and fat and i am not hungry at all even thought i have the time for only 3 meals per day!!
My soccer game last week, was on the day after my reffed, so i was full full of energy! I started the diet from the beggining cause my reffed was early(after 3 days in the evo).

Everything is going great!

Do you believe that ketostix can help?
And how do we use them?

Ketostix is not necessary in your case, as your diet is spot on, you have nothing to worry with getting into ketosis. Though, you can use it to judge when you're in ketosis, post-refeed.

Just received the ketostix.

I am in the fifth week in the keto diet(in the fourth day of keto week now) and ketostix show absolutely no ketones.

Do i have to worry cause of that? Maybe restrict my diet more or make the metabolic shift again?
I understand that a low calorie diet will help me lose fat but if i do not get into ketosis why i have to eat like this?

Thx

I am in the fifth week in the keto diet(in the fourth day of keto week now) and ketostix show absolutely no ketones.

That doesn't matter, ketostix are easily thrown off and give wrong results all the time. That's the reason I don't mention them in my articles. Only blood ketone levels are 99% accurate.

Do i have to worry cause of that? Maybe restrict my diet more or make the metabolic shift again?

You don't need to worry as long as you're following the ratios.

I understand that a low calorie diet will help me lose fat but if i do not get into ketosis why i have to eat like this?

If you're following the rations, you're in ketosis.

Back
Top Bottom