Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started my first Sarms/LGD Cycle!

Hey guys, So I've been researching for quite some time about sarms and I've heard so many different opinions and views on them and I finally decided to give them a shot!

I took my time searching and searching for a good supplier in Australia as eSarms the sponsored site does not ship here, after searching through numerous forums looking for a site that takes CC Payments rather than crypto and has reliable lab results. After some searching I found a few reviews on subreddits, forums and other sites about Venogen Sarms. I decided to place my order through their CC Payment option and put my shipping details in!

Sadly I ordered on a Friday therefore my order was not shipped out until the Monday! The product was shipped through Singapore into Australia where it luckily got through border control and arrived to me today! Just after 2 weeks of waiting (which I think is fair enough) I've taken my first dose!

I have a few questions,
1. Does anyone have any experience with this supplier? If so how was it?
2. How long do people think LGD-4033 Takes to kick in at a 10mg perday dose?
3. (More of a question for mods and admins) How come suppliers like Venogen aren't approved on Evo? I think having a good sarm source approved and available for the Aussie Bro's would be great in this forum! What would the process be for a supplier to be verified on here?

Will also be updating this post with a log type feel to how potent I feel the LGD is!

Cheers :)

lgd should take a few weeks to kick in... you would have to talk to admin about who gets approved here.. mods have nothing to do with that

I see, would LGD really take a few weeks to kick in? From what I've heard a lot of people say they start feeling good/bad sides from LGD quite rapidly. Not sure how people feel about Greg Doucette on this forum but he states you can be feeling LGD quite rapidly.

The reason they're not approved would be the same as for the many 100's of suppliers out there. Cos they've never been approached nor asked. It's literally impossible to approve each and every one.

I see, would LGD really take a few weeks to kick in? From what I've heard a lot of people say they start feeling good/bad sides from LGD quite rapidly. Not sure how people feel about Greg Doucette on this forum but he states you can be feeling LGD quite rapidly.

you will always hear from social media gurus with great genetics make all kinds of outrageous claims

just get good quality LGD and run it 8-12 weeks and see for yourself. esarms sells the quality stuff.

many sources spike their LGD with pro hormones so you get rapid gains, that is a ruse

Back
Top Bottom