Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Just started my first tren cycle

5'10
    165lbs
    2 years of training

I was told to come back and post when I kicked off my first tren cycle. So here's what I'm working with

300mg test cyp once a week
    210mg tren a week 30mg ED
    Proviron 25 mg ED

Caber, aromasin on hand

Nolva and Clomid for pct, might get some HCG for pre pct

So I am on day two now. Yesterday I had a great workout. Today I got to take my proviron before my workout and damn was that amazing.

Im having some anxiety though which sucks. Might look into CBD oil to see if that helps. Other than that no sides(yes I know only day two)

Im thinking of upping both test and tren, I wanted to start low to avoid sides. Will I be okay to up each dose gradually? Or should I just stick around those numbers since it's my first go at tren? Also should I be splitting and injecting test cyp two times per week? I heard somewhere the half life isn't as long as it says

Thanks in advanced guys!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NJesketit View Post
    5'10
    165lbs
    2 years of training

I was told to come back and post when I kicked off my first tren cycle. So here's what I'm working with

Proviron 25 mg ED

Caber, aromasin on hand

So I am on day two now. Yesterday I had a great workout. Today I got to take my proviron before my workout and damn was that amazing.

Im having some anxiety though which sucks. Might look into CBD oil to see if that helps. Other than that no sides(yes I know only day two)

Im thinking of upping both test and tren, I wanted to start low to avoid sides. Will I be okay to up each dose gradually? Or should I just stick around those numbers since it's my first go at tren? Also should I be splitting and injecting test cyp two times per week? I heard somewhere the half life isn't as long as it says

Thanks in advanced guys!

Up it after 2 days??
    Why not just run as is and 12 weeks after ur pct run i higher dose cycle?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Up it after 2 days??
    Why not just run as is and 12 weeks after ur pct run i higher dose cycle?
    No I meant in a few weeks when the test kicks in

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NJesketit View Post
    5'10
    165lbs
    2 years of training

Proviron 25 mg ED

Caber, aromasin on hand

Thanks in advanced guys!

What do you think? If you're taking a drug which makes you anxious do not use another drug or take more of the drug.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    What do you think? If you're taking a drug which makes you anxious do not use another drug or take more of the drug.
    Not sure what you're referring to but I picked up some CBD oil and it's really helping with anxiety from the tren

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    with your stats and 2 years experience you should not be using tren PERIOD. i'm not sure who told you to go ahead with it but it wasn't anyone on here that is for sure

i know you just started and you are going to run it anyway but i don't want other guys seeing this and learning the wrong way. you are going to inhibit your gains in the long run doing this to yourself
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    with your stats and 2 years experience you should not be using tren PERIOD. i'm not sure who told you to go ahead with it but it wasn't anyone on here that is for sure

i know you just started and you are going to run it anyway but i don't want other guys seeing this and learning the wrong way. you are going to inhibit your gains in the long run doing this to yourself
    I already thought no one was gonna point this out but thanks to you Steve I didn't have to be the one preaching here lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're having some anxiety but you want to up the Tren on day 2? I think you're in for a rough cycle bud.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How many cm in your height? 155 cm? tren maybe. it scares me decA. I've met a lot of people who have a decadick or have erection problems for years.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    two years of training and already using tren? you shouldnt be using ANY steroid with only two years of training... im sorry but this is just as unwise as it gets... in no way, shape or form should you be doing this.. 2 years of training is nothing when it comes to steroid use... nothing... and tren is for experienced users only.. period... this is just not smart at all man

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast