Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just turned 30, want a change

Walsteh

Been using anabolic steroids for the past five years and I'm looking to change things up with sarms
instead of bulking I want to start leaning more. I'm about 15% body fat and I weigh 261 lb at 5 ft 10 in
but I don't want to lose any strength. Which sarms would work best for me?

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Been using anabolic steroids for the past five years and I'm looking to change things up with sarms
instead of bulking I want to start leaning more. I'm about 15% body fat and I weigh 261 lb at 5 ft 10 in

sarms for you start slow

20mgs cardarine gw and 25mgs testolone rad with 7caps n2guard

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

261 at 5’10 and 15% body fat. Let’s see a picture. I’d ventured to say your bf is a lot higher. But I have been wrong before.

Do thorough research and make a decision on what youd like! Order from our approved sources!

The best SARMS for cutting are Andalean, C-Dine 501516, and Stena-9009 as well GW501516. But if you are looking to breach the results created by any of these, go for stacks. SARM stacks are combinations of 2 or more different SARMs that are known to work well together and create even better results

Back
Top Bottom