Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just want to add mass

I would spend more time on your diet. The fact you say you can eat anything makes me believe you are eating garbage. Pop tarts and pizza. You need the eat the right kind of food and enough for growth.

Your too young for AAS. Hit a sarms bulking stack. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I’m a skinny dude. 5’8’’ and 155 pounds. 27 years old
Always been that way and can eat whatever i want
Ready to add mass with steroids
Trenbolone acetate 100mgs EOD
Testosterone enanthate 50mgs 2x per week
Is this stack the answer?

I advise look into
DECA 200mg EW
Test E 400mg EW
DBOL 25-50mg EW
Estrogen blocker is must to have in hand
As well PCT after the primary cycle

You've never even poked yourself and you are going to do many times a week? No need to make it complicated. Take two 150mg shots of test cyp per week and a 1/2mg of arimidex with every shot. No sides and if it is your first cycle you WILL grow.

What kind of experience do you have?

Take time to read his post properly,he said its his first time so he has no experience,duh

- - - Updated - - -

And for all the lads saying to eat more he says he eats plenty,my son can eat like a horse and burn it all off,he could eat 4000calories a day and not gain an ounce of fat,he's natural fast metabolism as I was up till my mid 40s,he's 16 years old,so seems this fella will only add mass with steroids and hard training,just like myself.

The dosing of the gear is off. Just start with 250 mg E5D of test, if you must but you are young

Post your training and eating, so we can make sure that’s on track before gear is introduced

Back
Top Bottom