Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wanted to chime in

MarcellBennet

Registered
just to chime in....im on somewhere around week 6 or 7 of my teste/eq/winny cycle..

i got doen lifting today any was pressing 365 on flat bench for 7 slow reps superset with heavy cable xovers...... this was after i got done doing heavy leg extensions with leg press super set...and finishe with 300 lbs pulldown and super set with pullovers...

i found lifing once a week to be bearable although my joints and low back are getting a little overworked as compared to the quick recovery of my muscles...

i am a huge follower of mike mentzers hit training theory and it works really well for me...

just wanted to say this cycle is everything i hoped it would be... and im not even midway lmao..

good luck everyone.

just to chime in....im on somewhere around week 6 or 7 of my teste/eq/winny cycle..

i got doen lifting today any was pressing 365 on flat bench for 7 slow reps superset with heavy cable xovers...... this was after i got done doing heavy leg extensions with leg press super set...and finishe with 300 lbs pulldown and super set with pullovers...

i found lifing once a week to be bearable although my joints and low back are getting a little overworked as compared to the quick recovery of my muscles...

i am a huge follower of mike mentzers hit training theory and it works really well for me...

just wanted to say this cycle is everything i hoped it would be... and im not even midway lmao..

good luck everyone.
ok, thanks for telling us

good luck everyone.
Drop the windy and your joints will feel better guaranteed

Out where?
Yea at once a week, he's under training. I think the op is saying he cant train because of intense joint pain. Definitely because of the winny. I wont even run winstrol because the sides. After 3 weeks my knees and elbows feel like I'm 80 years old.

I was on 600 tren e, 750 test, 50 winstrol, even dbol, some days 100mg, some proviron, extra test prop shots idk just to fuk as many Thai girls as I could, but from experience I balanced it really well... Wouldn't normally throw so much shit randomly like that but was in thailand doing 1.5 to 2 hour gym sessions, 5 days a week. It helps when Ur on holidays tho. And I was lean and looked good...
And ran tbol at start of cycle also. Winstrol at end.
All timed for the trip.

Back
Top Bottom