Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wanting to make sure this is right please

Sammyvic

Registered
Hi guys
2nd cycle for me (first was done 10 years ago) and was wondering if someone could just make sure im correct in my plans. Thanks in advance
week 1 Superdrol 20mg daily
weeks 2 - 4 superdrol 40mg daily
Weeks 1 - 12 Test E 500mg

Was thinking about adding in EQ to promote eating as most of what ive read has stated it makes you hungry a lot of the time. If I did this it would be a 14 week cycle and would do 400mg of that a week from the start.

Also am I safe to stick to nolvadex PCT a week after my last injection and run that for 4 weeks? or should I start with .5mg of Arimidex early on?

Will be using a liver guard and milk thistle the whole cycle as well.

Hope someone can give me some better insite ive been researching a bit but too many people differ in opinion.

P.S im in australia

Also sorry should I throw some HCG into the mix? if so at what doses and time period should I do this?

Hey bro, is this a bulk cycle ?

I wouldn't worry about the EQ. You really won't need it.

Why did you choose superdrol over something like dbol ?

I would leave my superdrol dose at 20mgs for the whole time, only because superdrol is a pretty harsh oral. 30mgs is considered a high dose. Once i got to 30mgs, lethargy kicked in and i felt like shit.

You should run arimidex from the start of cycle. It's hard to know an exact dose, since you don't know how much you aromatise, but 0.5mgs EOD is a standard starting point...

Pct should be nolva and clomid, 2 weeks after last injection. (you need to wait until the ester has cleared)...HCG isn't necessary, but i have found that i recovered faster when using it. If you do use it, i recommend using it on cycle, at 250 iu 2 x pw. Stop using it about 3 days prior to starting pct. Do not use it during pct, because it is suppressive.

I will add though. If you are above 15% bf, then you should diet down to below that first before you start. The lower the better

man bro... you havent ran a cycle in 10 years and want to run superdrol, not to mention at 40 fucking mg? thats crazy... you are not going to like the side effects to say the least.. .if you haven't cycled in 10 years, you need to keep it simple... what are yours stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Back
Top Bottom