Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kai Greene Not allowed to compete at Mr Olympia 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when "No One Blinks".
The Guy with the Most to Lose, always Loses............................................. JP

wow - this is this mans dreams, his life, he eats breaths and sleeps this you - can just tell his level of passion is off the charts. Anyone know why he was barred from this years comp?

Something is behind it though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bro this dude lives eats breathes this contest. You don't just wake up like "oh shit the olympia, was that this week? I forgot...."

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Agent tried to play hardball with AMI/Weider and say that he wasn't competing in the O unless they conceded to expo booth demands, whatever they might have been. Guess they thought they could bank on his popularity as a bargaining chip. I was wondering why he hadn't turned the O contract yet. Not sure if what I've read is what really happened but if it is....he team fucked up big time. This is a move that will have major repercussions on his career. I wish him the best and I'm disappointed that he's not competing.

Agent tried to play hardball with AMI/Weider and say that he wasn't competing in the O unless they conceded to expo booth demands, whatever they might have been. Guess they thought they could bank on his popularity as a bargaining chip. I was wondering why he hadn't turned the O contract yet. Not sure if what I've read is what really happened but if it is....he team fucked up big time. This is a move that will have major repercussions on his career. I wish him the best and I'm disappointed that he's not competing.

Im one of those guys who want to see Kai win the Mr Olympia, however he truly did fked up. He got greedy and thought he was more important than the system. He always wanted to become Mr Olympia, so he should've signed the contract as soon as possible..
He should really drop his agents.
They have not done anything good for him. This was a very bad business decision.

Im one of those guys who want to see Kai win the Mr Olympia, however he truly did fked up. He got greedy and thought he was more important than the system. He always wanted to become Mr Olympia, so he should've signed the contract as soon as possible..
He should really drop his agents.
They have not done anything good for him. This was a very bad business decision.

An extremely bad business decision! After reading about this I asked myself, "Would Jay or Ronnie have done something like this with their UNPROVEN supplement company's? I honestly don't think so and they're multiple time Olympia winners. I'm a fan of Kai. He's extremely inspirational but at the same time, Phil had a point about him at last years Olympia press conference. He kinda acts like he's the only one that goes through shit and was mad disrespectful towards Phil when he was talking about his sick(or recently passed) father.

I think if Kai has a sit down with Weider this whole thing could be sorted out, I think this has just been blown outta proportion. Maybe Kai could request the intervention of someone with influence with Weider, like Arnold. I think this is too small an issue to miss out on competing in the Mr.O, after having qualified! And also, the trolls on FB and youtube etc have begun the 'if Kai competes he will destroy phil' rants. I think regardless of the outcome, it'd only be fair to the man who's been training hard the whole year, taking supplements and steroids so meticulously.

I think if Kai has a sit down with Weider this whole thing could be sorted out, I think this has just been blown outta proportion. Maybe Kai could request the intervention of someone with influence with Weider, like Arnold. I think this is too small an issue to miss out on competing in the Mr.O, after having qualified! And also, the trolls on FB and youtube etc have begun the 'if Kai competes he will destroy phil' rants. I think regardless of the outcome, it'd only be fair to the man who's been training hard the whole year, taking supplements and steroids so meticulously.

+1. The competition should be decided by giving the best the chance to compete.

i like kai very disappointing to hear this, thought it was a joke at first. hopefully they may be able resolve the issue as he works super hard to try win the mr O title.

Thats not what happened. Lui Marco made a vid and it has a pic of the agents reply on Facebook. They tried paying for the booth they didnt want it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats not what happened. Lui Marco made a vid and it has a pic of the agents reply on Facebook. They tried paying for the booth they didnt want it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just watched the L-U-I about an hour ago. I don't know what happened. But what I do know is that Kai waited a very long time before he turned in his Olympia contract and to my knowledge, he has never done that before....that to me sounds weird. Like, what was the reason for him holding out on the contract? Something doesn't sound right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I just watched the L-U-I about an hour ago. I don't know what happened. But what I do know is that Kai waited a very long time before he turned in his Olympia contract and to my knowledge, he has never done that before....that to me sounds weird. Like, what was the reason for him holding out on the contract? Something doesn't sound right.

I like LUI Marco but he is a bit biased when it comes to Kai....just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom