Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kalicuts Testosterone Equipoise Log

pushing cardio more? pushing fats more? i want more protein in the diet

Food coming shortly haven’t ate supper.

Workout -

Deadlift cluster (2x2) 1x4 w/20sec @320
Deadlift 2x5@325
Deadlift 1x5@315
Deadlift 1x5@285
Tempo bench 1x1@220
Bench 1x7@175
Bench 3x9@165

Notes - Had to stop here for time, wife called and wanted to go on a date since our son is staying with his aunt. This is day 4 so it’s my last workout for the week so I’ll resume with the other lifts tomorrow and lift light over the weekend. Bench is feeling great! I can feel the weight getting lighter, deadlift is still kicking my butt.

Keep at the Log bro

Yesterday was shot, didn’t have time to eat like I needed to with meetings traveling and taking my wife to a doctors appointment, had to stay late to go over plans for next week. Give out by the end of the day, ultimately skipped going to the gym.

Completely forgot it’s mother days weekend, hoping to get a good workout in this morning before all the events start.

Workout -

Squats 3x7-145
RDL 3x10-145
Cable rows 1x8-185
Cable rows 2x10-165
Bent lateral raise 3x10-15 (I don’t do rear delta this way normally)

Added rope push downs 3x8-90lbs and cable curl 3x8-90lbs just to get them moving since it was a light day.

Not sure if I’ll log food today or tomorrow with birthday party’s and Mother’s Day events going on.

Good & humble log.

But you have to eat more. It's a bit embarrassing because I'm a 135lbs female hitting 2500-3000cals ob a regular basis [emoji23]

Thank you!

I do, trying to slowly pick up the food intake. I crash hard after eating and get fully quickly, I do better cook at home then I’ll ever do going out so I try not to go out. Right not end goal is a good 185lbs with the current bf%. But truly all this is 2nd to my family, and if I need to cutout or cut short a meal or workout because they have something I’m needed for that’s fine with me.

Also, not sure if I won or lost the dad bod competition at the little girls birthday pool party last night. (Just context this is a family member and my son wasn’t missing it)

Everyone was fat and I was the only one in shape.

Back
Top Bottom