Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep gains after your cycle advice

Hard? There is nothing hard about keeping gains post cycle...

You should already be eating properly, training properly, and be living this lifestyle. You don't just shrivel up over night...oh wait unless you never actually made any real gains on cycle...just got to enjoy the temporary benefits that should have been utilized fueling workouts and eating more food. (so many guys fuck this up)

Now if you are a pro body builder that is way beyond their bodies genetic capabilities, then yes you will deflate after cycle. But this isn't an instant process and could take years to get down to what the body is genetically calling "homeostasis"

There are two types of steroid users, (or I should say two types of members of the fitness community in general). There are the disciplined that have learned to make a lifestyle of this and utilize steroids to push the envelope. They look great on, they look great off, it just makes getting to their goals so much easier. This is the type of person that stays in shape 365 days a year.

Then there is the other guy...mr or mrs quick fix. This is the person that has no idea what they are doing for diet or training, they are constantly on or off the wagon and being on is ussually accompanied by a "dirty bulk" and a 5x5 routine...the same one they've done since high school. This person justifies there lack of discipline by saying they are bulking and rests 5 minutes between sets of 5 reps and can't tell you what it feels like to push through a workout with actual volume to it. This is the same person that follows super restrictive diets when it does come to discipline and maintains nothing year round. The only true time they look somewhat like they workout is when they are on juice...they inflate, they deflate, and they are kidding no one. Eventually they will just stay on for the fear of losing their "gains" if the come off.

The sad thing is that the second person is in serious need of help. I've seen guys run some decent doses of AAS year round and call it "blasting and cruising".

This isn't a lecture for anyone..but losing gains really shouldn't be anyones concern unless it's your first cycle. You don't just lose muscle, that doesn't just happen. Not having testosterone in your body doesn't signal the body to say "FUCK" we've had low testosterone for 1 week now let's strip it all down. There are still so many other variables (growth factors) that come into play. Just keep providing your body with the right environment to grow and the right stimulus to signal growth and at the very least the body will maintain. It doesn't know that you are lifting weights to look great...it thinks that it has to adapt to your daily ritual to survive and keep getting the abundance of healthy nutrients that it is getting. Why the fuck would it tear that down?

you gains will leave you after a cycle outside of genetic threshold that you can maintain hormonally end of story

BOOM SHAKALAKA!

Hard? There is nothing hard about keeping gains post cycle...

You should already be eating properly, training properly, and be living this lifestyle. You don't just shrivel up over night...oh wait unless you never actually made any real gains on cycle...just got to enjoy the temporary benefits that should have been utilized fueling workouts and eating more food. (so many guys fuck this up)

Now if you are a pro body builder that is way beyond their bodies genetic capabilities, then yes you will deflate after cycle. But this isn't an instant process and could take years to get down to what the body is genetically calling "homeostasis"

There are two types of steroid users, (or I should say two types of members of the fitness community in general). There are the disciplined that have learned to make a lifestyle of this and utilize steroids to push the envelope. They look great on, they look great off, it just makes getting to their goals so much easier. This is the type of person that stays in shape 365 days a year.

Then there is the other guy...mr or mrs quick fix. This is the person that has no idea what they are doing for diet or training, they are constantly on or off the wagon and being on is ussually accompanied by a "dirty bulk" and a 5x5 routine...the same one they've done since high school. This person justifies there lack of discipline by saying they are bulking and rests 5 minutes between sets of 5 reps and can't tell you what it feels like to push through a workout with actual volume to it. This is the same person that follows super restrictive diets when it does come to discipline and maintains nothing year round. The only true time they look somewhat like they workout is when they are on juice...they inflate, they deflate, and they are kidding no one. Eventually they will just stay on for the fear of losing their "gains" if the come off.

The sad thing is that the second person is in serious need of help. I've seen guys run some decent doses of AAS year round and call it "blasting and cruising".

This isn't a lecture for anyone..but losing gains really shouldn't be anyones concern unless it's your first cycle. You don't just lose muscle, that doesn't just happen. Not having testosterone in your body doesn't signal the body to say "FUCK" we've had low testosterone for 1 week now let's strip it all down. There are still so many other variables (growth factors) that come into play. Just keep providing your body with the right environment to grow and the right stimulus to signal growth and at the very least the body will maintain. It doesn't know that you are lifting weights to look great...it thinks that it has to adapt to your daily ritual to survive and keep getting the abundance of healthy nutrients that it is getting. Why the fuck would it tear that down?

Just don't drink cattle piss?

Idk bro. Dangerous stuff the cattle piss. Causes neutomological degenerative disfunctionings and shit

Wait, what were we just talking about? And why the hell does my mouth taste like piss? Wait where am.... What were we talking about? Who are you?

Wait, what were we just talking about? And why the hell does my mouth taste like piss? Wait where am.... What were we talking about? Who are you?

Hey Geno..i take it my e mails not getting through?..we must try a different route..dont know if its my end or yours

You really shouldn't lose your gains after cycle bro. You will lose the additive effect like added nitrogen retention, glycogen, intracellular water retention, hardness, etc. That's just part of going from supraphysiological levels to mere mortal levels.

remember PCT is a newer thing, guys used to never use it and I know plenty of people that just came off without PCT and these guys still looked great (even though they felt like shit). A lot of factors come into play, but the only thing to really worry about is the work you put in while on cycle. If you eat right, train right, sleep right, and grow right..then you won't yoyo after cycle and your gains should be significant.

Remember guys that yo-yo were not putting in the work...most of them could not grow naturally and you see these guys flooding the boards saying they hit their natty potential at 6'0 175 15% bf lol, or that they just can't seem to gain so they need roids. It doesn't work that way, if you can't grow off cycle..then you can't grow on cycle..the only exceptions is someone stepping on way past their natural potential and these guys are freakish. The body is capable of amazing things, but a body can only be as strong as the mind. Strong minds are capable of strong bodies, weak minds will only achieve weak bodies.

You'll be alright bro, don't panic. Just keep training and eating and give the body time.

You also are only going to stay at a potential allowed by your hormones. Off cycle - usually lower hormone levels. AAS results have always been, and always be, 2 steps up, 1 step back. No getting around it.

You also are only going to stay at a potential allowed by your hormones. Off cycle - usually lower hormone levels. AAS results have always been, and always be, 2 steps up, 1 step back. No getting around it.

Yeah, very true. One thing I've always recommended is a stasis taper. This is part broscience...but I also got this information from a doctor. Basically instead of dropping all your hormones you slowly drop down. So for instance say your taking test primo tren. Drop the tren over the course of a week if it's ace (this is coming from me now). (back to the doc now) Drop the test to TRT dose, after two week drop your primo. Give your body time to let hormones leave and start getting your LH going again before dropping test.

This actually take pre cycle bloods to do correctly. But the goal is to get your body on it's natural test level before dropping the testosterone, then get the boys pumping before PCT. (HCG) When you transition into your 8 week PCT you shouldn't have much or any crash at all and what you are left with on your trt dose of test is basically your gains. I have seen a few people come off cycle this way using this doctors guidance (reason I'm not sure on tren is that I never saw any of these people fucking with tren). I didn't see any losses.

I understand the potential piece but this more relates to anabolism....your body has a better ability to pack on muscle. Once actual muscle is gained it isn't just broken down..it doesn't work that way. There is a lot biologically that is going on within the body to make that happen. If you don't throw your body into a hormonal roller coaster and keep from going catabolic you will maintain muscle mass. The problem is that after cycle obviously packing on size wont be as easy...the body won't retain glycogen and intracellular water retention like it did....maintaining lower bf gets more difficult..so on and so fourth.

Yeah, very true. One thing I've always recommended is a stasis taper. This is part broscience...but I also got this information from a doctor. Basically instead of dropping all your hormones you slowly drop down. So for instance say your taking test primo tren. Drop the tren over the course of a week if it's ace (this is coming from me now). (back to the doc now) Drop the test to TRT dose, after two week drop your primo. Give your body time to let hormones leave and start getting your LH going again before dropping test.

This actually take pre cycle bloods to do correctly. But the goal is to get your body on it's natural test level before dropping the testosterone, then get the boys pumping before PCT. (HCG) When you transition into your 8 week PCT you shouldn't have much or any crash at all and what you are left with on your trt dose of test is basically your gains. I have seen a few people come off cycle this way using this doctors guidance (reason I'm not sure on tren is that I never saw any of these people fucking with tren). I didn't see any losses.

I understand the potential piece but this more relates to anabolism....your body has a better ability to pack on muscle. Once actual muscle is gained it isn't just broken down..it doesn't work that way. There is a lot biologically that is going on within the body to make that happen. If you don't throw your body into a hormonal roller coaster and keep from going catabolic you will maintain muscle mass. The problem is that after cycle obviously packing on size wont be as easy...the body won't retain glycogen and intracellular water retention like it did....maintaining lower bf gets more difficult..so on and so fourth.

Good information, and I agree that part of the one step back ordeal is simply losing water, power, appetite, and strength, all of which can be negated, somewhat, with the tapering you mentioned. Before PCT was popular, I came off cycle in this manner, and rarely lost more than 10% of everything gained.

Hey Geno..i take it my e mails not getting through?..we must try a different route..dont know if its my end or yours

I just re-sent the email. I had emailed you back and it appears you didn't receive it? Let me know if you got the response bro.

Back
Top Bottom