Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep gains after your cycle advice

cavi

So guys, which is the advice to keep MOSTLY of your gains (like 80% /90% of your hard gained muscle and weight ) after a good pct ?
I have heard that someone use clenbuterol, that isn't anabolic to mantein muscle mass, other use d-bol 2 weeks off and 2 on, someone gh, someone creatine.
So which are the products that will make u able to mantain mostly of gains ? Or which are the products that will help u to maintein gains ?
Which are the advice ?
Is possible to mantain all the gains ? Included water ?
Is possible to mantain like 90 % of gains ?
Is easier to mantain the gains on the first cycle ? And second ?

Why would u keep using after pct? U might as well just blast and cruise imo. For me i make sure i keep eating just like on cycle and keep hitting the gym just as hard. usually i go to a higher rep regimen in between cycles but u gotta find what works for u

You really shouldn't lose your gains after cycle bro. You will lose the additive effect like added nitrogen retention, glycogen, intracellular water retention, hardness, etc. That's just part of going from supraphysiological levels to mere mortal levels.

remember PCT is a newer thing, guys used to never use it and I know plenty of people that just came off without PCT and these guys still looked great (even though they felt like shit). A lot of factors come into play, but the only thing to really worry about is the work you put in while on cycle. If you eat right, train right, sleep right, and grow right..then you won't yoyo after cycle and your gains should be significant.

Remember guys that yo-yo were not putting in the work...most of them could not grow naturally and you see these guys flooding the boards saying they hit their natty potential at 6'0 175 15% bf lol, or that they just can't seem to gain so they need roids. It doesn't work that way, if you can't grow off cycle..then you can't grow on cycle..the only exceptions is someone stepping on way past their natural potential and these guys are freakish. The body is capable of amazing things, but a body can only be as strong as the mind. Strong minds are capable of strong bodies, weak minds will only achieve weak bodies.

You'll be alright bro, don't panic. Just keep training and eating and give the body time.

none of your questions have a black and white answer.

it will be different every time for every person at every time.

just focus on working out and eating right off cycle and you will stand the best chance to keep your gains.. if you quit working out then of course your gains will be gone in a hurry. its a constant war year round

I spend most of the year OFF cycle. I worry about staying healthy physically and mentally so I can continue to kill it in the gym. I keep my diet on point and I keep a positive attitude. If you are worried about losing 'gains' then this isn't for you because its going to happen whether you blast and cruise or cycle. does not matter. if people ONLY gained all the time every person on this board would be 500 pounds of pure muscle, it doesn't work like that

Keeping the lean muscle is relatively easy. Food and heavy weight training. Keeping the other 15 ➕ lbs of water is impossible.

Thank you bro. Im doing it. im 185 pounds on 10 week of my cycle, will hit 190 and mantain 190 !!

15 lbs of water ? wtf !? I have gained 22 pounds so 15 of water and 7 of muscle ?? i can get 7 pounds of muscle naturally....

15 lbs of water ? wtf !? I have gained 22 pounds so 15 of water and 7 of muscle ?? i can get 7 pounds of muscle naturally....

In 10 weeks you think you gained 2lbs of muscle a week. You will be lucky to have gained half that

wasn't that what a lot of the members were trying to tell you when you asked all of the questions before you started your cycle?

you gains will leave you after a cycle outside of genetic threshold that you can maintain hormonally end of story

Ive never done a cut so off cycle is my time to lean out and show off abs again. Also a good time to plan my next cycle.

1 thing that needs to happen - you have a stacked pct and run it for 6wks. slowly taper down in dosing after day 30.

2, use GH, igf LR3 & osta in pct to keep making gains & hold onto what you already have. I know GH is $$. Osta isnt, no reason one shouldnt take it in pct. Yes it is supressive, but not all that much. With clomid/nolva/hcgernerate ES + a low dosed AI, you will still recovery just fine and still add a bit of muscle those 6wks of pct. But what is even more important is you still are anabolic and dont lose all the new muscle you put ont.

Muscle maturity doesnt happed in a day, new muscles need time to mature and stay put, post PCT. Another reason why you need to go 6wks & take quite a bit in it (osta/GH/etc). More guys need to add to their pct budget, even if it means dropping a bit from the cycle.

try to pick compounds that dont add a shit ton of water that can be mistaken for muscle. But if you do, up the AI dose, drink more water so your body holds less.

water type gains/muscle will go a way in no time, try to focus on avoiding that.

EX.....stacking dbol n deca. I know the classic tes/deca/dbol cycle, ran it, etc...........but when you are done you stand to lose out on a lot, because 30/40% is just water thats bloating you up.

a bit of winny the last 3wks will lean you out and dry you out a bit. Or var, or mast, etc....try to dry out the last few weeks if you ran a potent "wet" cycle.

none of your questions have a black and white answer.

it will be different every time for every person at every time.

just focus on working out and eating right off cycle and you will stand the best chance to keep your gains.. if you quit working out then of course your gains will be gone in a hurry. its a constant war year round

I spend most of the year OFF cycle. I worry about staying healthy physically and mentally so I can continue to kill it in the gym. I keep my diet on point and I keep a positive attitude. If you are worried about losing 'gains' then this isn't for you because its going to happen whether you blast and cruise or cycle. does not matter. if people ONLY gained all the time every person on this board would be 500 pounds of pure muscle, it doesn't work like that

Right on bro! There's no simple answer to any of those questions. Unless you go to a professional for blood work and advice, it's a guessing game. If you pay attention to what your body is doing during each cycle, you should have a pretty good idea what to expect for the next cycle and what you need to tweak (here and there) for best gains. Quality of product also affects your gains as well as a consistent lean diet. A bad diet will make you bloat and if you're not experienced, you will think it's muscle. Those are the dudes that yo-yo.

1 thing that needs to happen - you have a stacked pct and run it for 6wks. slowly taper down in dosing after day 30.

2, use GH, igf LR3 & osta in pct to keep making gains & hold onto what you already have. I know GH is $$. Osta isnt, no reason one shouldnt take it in pct. Yes it is supressive, but not all that much. With clomid/nolva/hcgernerate ES + a low dosed AI, you will still recovery just fine and still add a bit of muscle those 6wks of pct. But what is even more important is you still are anabolic and dont lose all the new muscle you put ont.

Muscle maturity doesnt happed in a day, new muscles need time to mature and stay put, post PCT. Another reason why you need to go 6wks & take quite a bit in it (osta/GH/etc). More guys need to add to their pct budget, even if it means dropping a bit from the cycle.

try to pick compounds that dont add a shit ton of water that can be mistaken for muscle. But if you do, up the AI dose, drink more water so your body holds less.

water type gains/muscle will go a way in no time, try to focus on avoiding that.

EX.....stacking dbol n deca. I know the classic tes/deca/dbol cycle, ran it, etc...........but when you are done you stand to lose out on a lot, because 30/40% is just water thats bloating you up.

a bit of winny the last 3wks will lean you out and dry you out a bit. Or var, or mast, etc....try to dry out the last few weeks if you ran a potent "wet" cycle.

Awesome explanation Gymrat.

Back
Top Bottom