Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping gains after sarms

rebeloon

Registered
I've ran 2 sarms cycles so far and both times my gains were super good compared to what others report. I gained 6 pounds on my first and 7 pounds on my 2nd. was using Ostarine and LGD on both. 8 weeks long. the problem is afterwards it seems all my gains go away. what am I doing wrong?

Do you expect to stay high forever after smoking Marijuana? Same thing... Drug effects will go away.

Too many guys (and women too) gain on and expect that to be it. I train for strength and if I kept all my strength gained on I'd still be benching 400+lbs on the bench. However, equally I am a lot stronger than when I started. The trick, size or strength wise, is to adjust for the new size or strength.

Now some don't want to carry on getting bigger and bigger, or stronger and stronger but regardless if you weighed 200lbs pre-cycle and 210lbs at the end but go back to eating the same as pre-cycle and 200lbs and or lift the same as pre-cycle why do they expect to keep the gains?

It's not always down to the PCT or coming off steroids. If that was it we'd all weigh what we did before we took drugs and or hit our maximum natural size and strength.

To keep the gains just stay on sarms , All you gain on cycle of steroids or sarms are not yours , so when you stop you lose it . You drink alcool and dont be drunk all year round same with sarms

Cycling is two steps forward and one step back. Thats just the reality of it. You dont keep all your gains

Back
Top Bottom