bannednutrition.com

Thread: Keeping your strength but losing your gut

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Keeping your strength but losing your gut

I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    powerlifters and endurance athletes have totally different body compositions for a reason

balancing both can be done to some extent but you will not excel at strength training being tiny and vice versa

what I suggest you do is lose the gut first.. then bulk back up your strength again but do not let your body fat get out of control. once it hits a certain point go back into a cut

Sarm's are great a cutting fat and building lean muscle mass, that might be your best option here
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    powerlifters and endurance athletes have totally different body compositions for a reason

balancing both can be done to some extent but you will not excel at strength training being tiny and vice versa

what I suggest you do is lose the gut first.. then bulk back up your strength again but do not let your body fat get out of control. once it hits a certain point go back into a cut

Sarm's are great a cutting fat and building lean muscle mass, that might be your best option here
    Nothing more to add.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love both endurance and lifting so my life is literally a balancing act of trying to maintain excellent endurance output while also staying muscled up and looking thick (lol as thick as I can). Steve hit the nail on the head - focus on diet and solid cardio ie. lose the gut and then work your way back up building upon the base you made. Once you are there though you need to realize that it will be a constant balance - imagine the difference between a sprinter and a long distance runner. We want to have endurance but look like a muscled up sprinter - there will always be give and take in this area but if you work hard on polishing these two sides you will eventually find your sweet spot... for a little while at least ; )

BTW no PEDS are needed for this - love it!
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What about a hit program heart rate is up like cardio. I like tren Prop clen to lean up and try to keep size

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm going through with the same problem bud.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rostigaxt View Post
    I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?
    I would suggest sprint segments, like do a couple burst for a minute long then a fast walk for your cardio. I don't like running long distances at a decent pace, i always lose the most strength when i do that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Use some SARMs, like Andarine (S4) or Cardarine (GW) - they give good strength, and even lean mass gains on hypo-caloric diets. They will definitely give you a boost in strength with no side effects.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rostigaxt View Post
    if you are in a calorie defecit, you are going to lose a bit of strength. Being on cycle will help a ton and help with the muscle retention also