Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto on cycle

CallenStone11

Registered
I want to know if anyone with experience with keto diet while on gear. Can you still gain muscles and drop body fat?

Not advised. You need carbs to gain muscle. Yes, its beneficial to workout while on keto but you arent going to build muscle. You will do that on a carb based diet

I want to know if anyone with experience with keto diet while on gear. Can you still gain muscles and drop body fat?

If possible it'd be with a good dose of great genetics and with a lot of difficulty.

you gain muscle from breaking down and repairing the muscle

it isn't about diet when it comes to gaining actual muscle tissue

now if guys want to believe that gaining fat and water is gaining muscle then that is their opinion and i got zero issue with them believing in that. but that isn't actual lean muscle tissue

not the best diet i would recommend for helping add size.. carbs are a pretty big factor when it comes to that and basically eliminating them is going to make things rather difficult when it comes to gaining size

Of course you can add muscle with a KETO diet on cycle or off, it doesn’t matter. But you can also add fat if you aren’t careful. Just keep it at a slight surplus keeping in mind that your training frequency and intensity should increase while on cycle and you will see results.

I dont recommend Keto for people that want to gain muscle or strength. Can you make gains? Yes....but other dieting methods would be far better and more effective

If you are already on Keto and truly fat adapted, there is absolutely no reason to switch just because you are running a cycle.

there are keto nazis out there that just feel its the greatest thing on the planet and there truly are some benefits to it but cutting carbs damn near completely long term is not healthy and building muscle on that diet is not ideal.. .it can be done but its just not ideal for steroid users...

Kept is great for weight loss but not my recommendation for bulking.

Back
Top Bottom