Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kicked off Meso for defending sarms

Paolla

Registered
I have been using sarms for 3 years and they've been really good products for me
But on Meso they hate sarms.
I was on there the defending them and also defending my personal hero Dylan Gemelli who was getting attacked for no reason. they ban me and kick me off because they said I threatened someone when I did no such thing.
anyway I think I found my home here now. do you think I can get a free sarms stack to log? Who do i contact?

I appreciate you sticking up for me bro... thank you for that... Next time that these companies are looking for loggers and I post about make sure to hit me up so we can get you going on one

Meso is not a good place and we have discussed that many times here and its all over the internet every where else as well

please hit up dylan on here once you get up to the necessary posts to PM. he will let you know when its time for loggers. think its a great plan

my advice for all is stay away from social media and all the negative and dogmatic bullshit. stick to the REAL SCIENCE and truth only in life. you will not only make more money and be successful, but you will also lead a more happy and positive life

Last edited:
I have been using sarms for 3 years and they've been really good products for me
I was on there the defending them and also defending my personal hero Dylan Gemelli who was getting attacked for no reason. they ban me and kick me off because they said I threatened someone when I did no such thing.
anyway I think I found my home here now. do you think I can get a free sarms stack to log? Who do i contact?

meso rx and think steroids are full of scammers. I wonder why they dont expose them, well because they profit from scammers.

On your knees lol

Listen up - rather than blow smoke up his butt if sarms work for you then f**k Meso

And 'here I am'... since October 2021

Back
Top Bottom