Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney Support

Couldabeenu

Just looking into it for my next cycle. I noticed some small changes and discomfort after my last very short cycle of test/deca.

All I can find is cranberry juice and coconut water. But only the real stuff is effective, apparently.

What else is there?

Kidney strain is often overlooked, but a very real event on cycle.

Hit me.

there are other natural means of course. and I'm always one thats for that. but the n2bm has a blend of so many good natural items that you can't go wrong with it. even my nutritionist looked at it and was surprised at the good stuff it had. made me even more of a believer

Cool. didn't realize it was so readily accessible. I will ask my nutritionist guy what her thinks about adding it when i hit the tren.

N2Guard is definitely the way to go here. Many have that misconception that it is meant for the liver only, but it is actually extremely beneficial for the kidneys too. Therefore, it will surely help you, more than any juice or herb.

a lot of times people confuse kidney pain with back pumps

I get them bad when I run or when I do roman chair if I am on certain compounds

Yea man, even when I was training 100% natural, I could not even walk after a few intense weighted roman chairs. Like, literally just frozen in place where I stood. Don't know why, that muscle group in particular tends to cramp so much harder than the others.

Never considered it kidney pain though, a very distinct sensation to me. Not even sure I've experienced "kidney pain" exactly, but I know a muscle cramp like the back of my hand :)

Just looking into it for my next cycle. I noticed some small changes and discomfort after my last very short cycle of test/deca.

All I can find is cranberry juice and coconut water. But only the real stuff is effective, apparently.

What else is there?

Kidney strain is often overlooked, but a very real event on cycle.

Hit me.

The best thing you can do is make sure you are adequately hydrated. Drink 5-6L of clean water (minimum) through out the day. Remember that stimulants and alcohol are diuretics and don't count towards your total.

On top of that, regularly check your blood pressure. High blood pressure is a silent killer for bodybuilders. If you blood pressure is high - get your doctor to write you a prescription for a blood pressure medication

As for supplements - 7 capsules n2guard/day is going to be your best option. Incorporating cranberries into your diet is another great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea man, even when I was training 100% natural, I could not even walk after a few intense weighted roman chairs. Like, literally just frozen in place where I stood. Don't know why, that muscle group in particular tends to cramp so much harder than the others.

Never considered it kidney pain though, a very distinct sensation to me. Not even sure I've experienced "kidney pain" exactly, but I know a muscle cramp like the back of my hand :)

The best thing you can do for back pumps is to supplement with 2-5g of taurine before and/or during your workout and make sure you are taking in sufficient electrolytes (potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium).

Back
Top Bottom