Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is kinobody's physique and strength natural, or naturally achievable

LordEscanor

kinobody is a big Instagram/YouTube fitness influencer that many of you have probably heard of. He is a big proponent of training 3 times a week and stays around 8% Bodyfat all year around.
When I started training in 2014 I watched a lot of video of his. But recently I started question if he is actually natural.
In 2014-2016 he made multiple videos stating he is around 169-174lbs all year around, he even said, "if I suddenly become 185lbs while staying under 10% Bodyfat, you know I am taking steroid"
Ironically, he lost quite a bit of muscle in 2017 due to excessive partying and dropped to 165lbs, I remember clearly that was when Baywatch was released. And a few months later he releases another video stating he is now 185lbs at 8%. That was the same time he started selling supplements, and he credited that weight gain to his kino octane supplement. Noted he is only 174cm, thats less than 5'9.
Do you guys think he is natural? I am thinking if he is not natural, then he might be lying about his natty status before he started selling supplement. Some people, like, Jason blaha suggested kinobody has been taking a low dose of Anavar only since the beginning, which explains why he is always so full-looking. Maybe he was natural only when he weighing 165lbs when he said he lost muscle due to "partying"
The other thing to look out for is his strength, he can use 120lbs Dumbbell shoulder press for sets, that's 240lbs total, and he can bench 315for sets as well while weighing under 180lbs at 8%body

why would he be natural when steroids cost about the same price as those supplements he claims credit for?

the early 20's male demo is the most gullible and naive group ever, it took me getting screwed over to get it out of my system. remember these 'influencers' are not your friends. they could not give 2 shits about anyone else, they are just in it for themselves. they enjoy the attention and get a sick enjoyment about peddling bullshit supplements and making you think thats what got them their body.

having said that this guy isn't all that special. i can go to any franchise gym in america and find a few dudes who look better than him with worse genetics and crop pictures and make them look 3X better than this guy. i would strongly advise not even following these clowns in the fitness world, they are awful. stick with our podcasts, dylan's channel and a couple other dudes are decent, but the vast majority 99% are absolute shit

You would be amazed what people people with good genetics and good behaviors can accomplish naturally.

That being said, it is a fools chore to sit around and speculate what people are taking.

Worry more about what you need to do to achieve the look/or strength you want to achieve.

-KB

kinobody is by no means small. And for someone who weigh 178lbs, he is stronger than most of people his weight tuat take steroid. Not to mention very few people can use 120lbs Dumbbell to do shoulder press for sets. And he only train 3days a week

He could be natural. People don't believe that Steve Reeves was natural but what they fail to realize is that perfect proportions and low bodyfat are genetic. Steroids won't give you that. Reevens was only about 180, as is thisKino guy. And he is young and not very big so he might just be lucky and in really good shape. At any rate, it's irrelevant. You ain't him.

He could be natural. People don't believe that Steve Reeves was natural but what they fail to realize is that perfect proportions and low bodyfat are genetic. Steroids won't give you that. Reevens was only about 180, as is thisKino guy. And he is young and not very big so he might just be lucky and in really good shape. At any rate, it's irrelevant. You ain't him.

Agreed

A lot of people also think that because they can’t naturally achieve a look then others can’t

Genetics rule

I’ve seen some natural freaks
I’ve seen some unnatural freaks

kinobody is a big Instagram/YouTube fitness influencer that many of you have probably heard of. He is a big proponent of training 3 times a week and stays around 8% Bodyfat all year around.
When I started training in 2014 I watched a lot of video of his. But recently I started question if he is actually natural.
In 2014-2016 he made multiple videos stating he is around 169-174lbs all year around, he even said, "if I suddenly become 185lbs while staying under 10% Bodyfat, you know I am taking steroid"
Ironically, he lost quite a bit of muscle in 2017 due to excessive partying and dropped to 165lbs, I remember clearly that was when Baywatch was released. And a few months later he releases another video stating he is now 185lbs at 8%. That was the same time he started selling supplements, and he credited that weight gain to his kino octane supplement. Noted he is only 174cm, thats less than 5'9.
Do you guys think he is natural? I am thinking if he is not natural, then he might be lying about his natty status before he started selling supplement. Some people, like, Jason blaha suggested kinobody has been taking a low dose of Anavar only since the beginning, which explains why he is always so full-looking. Maybe he was natural only when he weighing 165lbs when he said he lost muscle due to "partying"
The other thing to look out for is his strength, he can use 120lbs Dumbbell shoulder press for sets, that's 240lbs total, and he can bench 315for sets as well while weighing under 180lbs at 8%body

Kinobody is NOT natural he clearly uses steroids, and obviously he does take some supplements. He's likely using some anavar 20mgs and winstrol 20-30mgs per day that's why he's fully and vascular.

I would suggest you consider his short period before after, those are for sure steroid aided gains.

Steve Mobster you guys should do kinobody steroid cycle haha I would like that episode.

No idea who the fuck that guy is but at that bodyweight he better be natural. Its an embrassment if he's on shit

You would be amazed what people people with good genetics and good behaviors can accomplish naturally.

That being said, it is a fools chore to sit around and speculate what people are taking.

Worry more about what you need to do to achieve the look/or strength you want to achieve.

-KB

This. Unless you do podcasts on it lol

With dedication and hard work you can achieve it naturally.

No way to know for sure if he is natty or not but honestly who cares? If he is then he has superior genetics. If not then I guess he is on the sauce. Has no bearing on me or what I do.

Had a buddy in college who could, and can, pound a gallon of ice cream a day, work out a little, and look like an Adonis. Another guy I knew in his 30's drank and partied everyday and looked like an NFL wide receiver with barely working out. Diet nothing special.

Biggest case I ever saw for genetics rule...a local bumb living in the streets, drinking 40's all day, not even working out, having a physique I'd kill for, better than kinobody.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in marketing, have done milliion $ months... i have mad respect for kinobody's marketing teams skills.

The last thing i do with my free time is think or worry about what others do with their lives. I spend time with my family or spend time making money. Who gives a shit what this guy does and why would you

I don’t think his physique is that impressive where you couldn’t achieve it naturally. You would need great genetics, discipline in your diet and work ethic in the gym. He is not super huge or super ripped as he has age going for him.

I made a remark about one of his marketing vids on FB where he does push ups, he challenged me and I won. Long story made short.

Looks like most people agrees that he is not natty But his physique is naturally attainable. That makes sense especially seeing his most recent Instagram post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRe0uk-L5HB/?utm_medium=copy_link

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think his physique is that impressive where you couldn’t achieve it naturally. You would need great genetics, discipline in your diet and work ethic in the gym. He is not super huge or super ripped as he has age going for him.

I made a remark about one of his marketing vids on FB where he does push ups, he challenged me and I won. Long story made short.
I met him in person and he is much bigger, I mean much bigger than in photo.
In photo he looks so small because he got a big head and a big waist lolol

Back
Top Bottom