Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knots on knots

josephdiaz

Registered
Ive been injecting Test E amps for about 6 weeks now, 250 mg twice a week and Friday was my most recent injection. I have had absolutely no pip or any kind of problem whatsoever until I just now realized I have small knot where my last injection was. I have no pain at all where the knot is nor is it red or anything like that, it's just a knot. Is this common for a knot to linger like this for 3 days or is this the beginning of a abscess? Any help would be much appreciated.

Forgot to add that all my injections are in my glutes and I rotate every time.

Ive been injecting Test E amps for about 6 weeks now, 250 mg twice a week and Friday was my most recent injection. I have had absolutely no pip or any kind of problem whatsoever until I just now realized I have small knot where my last injection was. I have no pain at all where the knot is nor is it red or anything like that, it's just a knot. Is this common for a knot to linger like this for 3 days or is this the beginning of a abscess? Any help would be much appreciated.

There's your issue. It'd depend on how frequently you jab but why aren't you using quads for example?

mobster is right. stop injecting glutes for the next 2-3 months.. you have built up a lot of scar tissue in that area i guarantee you and at some point you will need to find new spots anyhow, do it now!

That means you are hitting each glute once a week. That's way too much. You have scar tissue and that's the problem. No site should be pinned more than once every two weeks. Add quads or something

You need to be rotating sites. Try not to hit the same muscle again for 14 days.

Back
Top Bottom