Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Results

I might be able to pct off in a year or two if I want... Might is the key word. But if never really been prone to many sides and seem to have good bounce backs.

Might is the key word though, just dont expect to come off, treat this like a vasectomy and a marriage to the needle.

You should generally be be fine if you cruise at anywhere between 700 ng/dl and 1200 ng/dl, a good starting point will be 100 mg/wk, but I’d recommend you really research that and feel it out.

Look at Test Undec if you want to travel.

Another option that I’ve read a couple studies on is just running Clomid at 25mg ED indefinitely in order to have higher test levels, that might be another option, you’ll find once you cease Clomid that your test levels will drop, so I’d recommend continuing Clomid until your testosterone levels remain relatively stable, that will represent a time when you’re recovered, bloods drawn 5 weeks thereafter will represent your baseline.

Well a TRT clinic says I qualify because I came in under 450. I think I might go that route and blast and cruise for now since I'm gonna be running other cycles in the future.
You havent given yourself enough time to recover bro. You are jumping the gun big time. You need to rest in another month or so. You ran bloods too early

You havent given yourself enough time to recover bro. You are jumping the gun big time. You need to rest in another month or so. You ran bloods too early

While his bloods don’t reflect his true baseline it is still good to draw bloods more often than less often.

Run Clomid a bit longer and then wait 5 weeks and then pull bloods just to really make sure you are willing to commit to BnC, if your test comes back to like 900 in three months it would be a shame to BnC haha

While his bloods don’t reflect his true baseline it is still good to draw bloods more often than less often.

Run Clomid a bit longer and then wait 5 weeks and then pull bloods just to really make sure you are willing to commit to BnC, if your test comes back to like 900 in three months it would be a shame to BnC haha
If somebody has the means and money to test more often then yes I say go for it, but bloods too early after a pct or during a pct doesnt tell you the whole true picture. It's best to just wait a month to 6 weeks after pct then test for accurate results

What is a healthy high end test range?

It really comes down to how you feel. Some guys need their test levels a little higher while others are ok with theirs lower. I feel fine and mine are in the 380-400 range at age 39. Everyone is different. I mean you want to aim for the middle of the range which would be around 500 or so. You could go higher just you really dont want to require an AI when running TRT unless you absolutely need it. I would wait 2-3 months after your PCT is done, run bloods again, and see where test (total and free) are along with LH and FSH and go from there. If you feel fine great if not then hop on TRT if its ultimately what you want.

My only point is the longer you stay at the higher end of the range the more prone you are to heart and prostate issues. You may be fine and never have an issue just make sure to actively monitor all vitals/bloods to ensure you are ok.

Back
Top Bottom