Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Results

powerup

Buff Brother
Can someone please tell me if this is good or bad? 5 1/2 weeks after a Rad, Var, Winny, Test cycle.

Attachments

• lab-results.jpg
    lab-results.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 68
With your LH elevated I’d guess your estrogen may be a little high as well. My opinion is you’re not back to normal but getting there. Steve will know better on this one.

I don't advise doing bloodwork until a few weeks after PCT, since it takes a while to fully recover to be honest.

Well I’m in my 20s and that’s what my testosterone is at, except my LH and FSH are much lower.

Your elevated LH is likely because it’s been less than 4 weeks since you were last taking Clomid/Nolva? Or because your Testosterone is still recovering and it’s going to still come up (it can take quite a while for the values to creep all the way back up to a level where they’ll stay, it a logarithmic curve ).

Either way, hormone-wise, your fine, if you draw bloods again do post them because I love getting a bench mark on peoples actual levels to sanity check my own.

I wouldn't say they are low, I would suggest for you to re test in a couple weeks to see where you're at, they might seem "low" cause it hasn't passed enough time for them to get back up. And if you're feeling fine then there's really nothing you should be worrying about.

Well a TRT clinic says I qualify because I came in under 450. I think I might go that route and blast and cruise for now since I'm gonna be running other cycles in the future.

Well a TRT clinic says I qualify because I came in under 450. I think I might go that route and blast and cruise for now since I'm gonna be running other cycles in the future.

If you’re gonna run cycles anyway you might as well just TRT, at least you’ll have stable hormone levels and a doctor to fall back on. Out of curiosity what’s the cost?

Obviously though, if you go that route, having kids will not really be an option though.

I’ve considered doing the same thing myself because although 400 is fine in your 40s it’s fairly inadequate in your 20s and I can’t have kids anyway.

So.. a company that makes money from selling you test recommends you take test. What a shocker.

True but if I'm gonna run cycles over the next year or two at least... Isn't it better to be on TRT?

If you’re gonna cycle indefinitely you might as well just stay on, probably would be healthier really if you were being sensible and you will make better progress and you’ll feel better during pct.

Don’t however bank on coming off though, don’t expect to recover and dont expect to have kids, treat it like a life long commitment to the needle.

I understand the temptation and I’m thinking about it myself, but, do understand there are pros/cons obviously.

As others have said again TRT clinics want to push gear and make money. Having said that I would say if you are going to cycle anyways get a script buuuuuuut know that you are tied to their blood testing schedule so if you decide to go above a TRT dose you really need to make sure you know when your follow up routine bloods are going to be done so you can time accordingly.

400+ is a fine level. Im between 380-400 and I feel fine. Its not the same for everyone so if you feel shitty then have at it just know you risk heart and prostate health running test levels at upper end of range as im sure if they feel below 450 is low they are going to have you at sky high levels cutting years off your life and likely needing an AI.

The clinic near me is legit in Boston and they target middle of healthy range which is around 450-500. If this clinic does the same whats the point to go from 400ish to 450-500? This is why I think they are going to have you at high levels which long term will shorten your life.

I might be able to pct off in a year or two if I want... Might is the key word. But if never really been prone to many sides and seem to have good bounce backs.

Back
Top Bottom