Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Lab Results After PCT, Need Advice

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Question Lab Results After PCT, Need Advice

    Hello to everyone.
    So my cycle was:
    Week 1-12 Test E 400 mg
    Week 7-12 Winstrol 40 mg every day
    Week 2-14 Proviron 50 mg every day

    14 days after my last injection, I started PCT:
    Week 15-19:

    clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
    tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10
    tribulus, DHEA, ashwagandha, ginseng, fenugreek, vitamin D3 etc…
    22 days after the PCT I took blood and my results came back today.
    CBC, LDL, HDL are in range, AST and ALT are slightly elevated, but nothing serious.
    Now, the hormones:

    FSH 1.2 (1.5 - 12.4)
    LH 4.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
    Prolactin 921.5 (86-324)
    Estradiol 29 (7.63 - 42.6)
    Testosterone 5.73 (2.5 - 10.5)
    SHBG 22.20 (10-57)
    What should I do to bring my FSH levels up, and wtf is happening with my prolactin?
    Shoud I be worried? What do you think about the results?
    Also, do the normal E2 levels indicate that I am not prone to gyno?

    i used no HCG or AI during or after the cycle.
    Thanks.

    btw, I feel no symptoms at all from high prolactin.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,590
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZglauvRol View Post
    Hello to everyone.
    So my cycle was:
    Week 1-12 Test E 400 mg
    Week 7-12 Winstrol 40 mg every day
    Week 2-14 Proviron 50 mg every day

    14 days after my last injection, I started PCT:
    Week 15-19:

    clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
    tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10
    tribulus, DHEA, ashwagandha, ginseng, fenugreek, vitamin D3 etc…
    22 days after the PCT I took blood and my results came back today.
    CBC, LDL, HDL are in range, AST and ALT are slightly elevated, but nothing serious.
    Now, the hormones:

    FSH 1.2 (1.5 - 12.4)
    LH 4.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
    Prolactin 921.5 (86-324)
    Estradiol 29 (7.63 - 42.6)
    Testosterone 5.73 (2.5 - 10.5)
    SHBG 22.20 (10-57)
    What should I do to bring my FSH levels up, and wtf is happening with my prolactin?
    Shoud I be worried? What do you think about the results?
    Also, do the normal E2 levels indicate that I am not prone to gyno?

    i used no HCG or AI during or after the cycle.
    Thanks.

    btw, I feel no symptoms at all from high prolactin.
    You are 22 days out after PCT. The serms are likely still in your system.

    Relax, takes some N2Generate ES and wait another month before testing.

    So I see you didnt take an AI what were your estrogen levels when you took your mid-cycle bloods?

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    You are 22 days out after PCT. The serms are likely still in your system.

    Relax, takes some N2Generate ES and wait another month before testing.

    So I see you didnt take an AI what were your estrogen levels when you took your mid-cycle bloods?
    I didn't do pre and mid cycle blood tests, I know it was a mistake, won't happen the next cycle..

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,242
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And what are your stats too?

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,078
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    in before the prolactin crowd shows up to spout more bad information

    as i've said repeatedly on these forums for years prolactin # is pointless to even worry about because it will fluctuate wildly throughout the day. also you didn't even run tren or deca which everyone claims raises prolactin, yet you have high prolactin. the bloodwork does not lie here but people do!

    also you are 22 days post PCT, did you expect your numbers to be better than this? the serms are still in your system so we know nothing yet. test again in 4-5 weeks
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,635
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Give your body more time to recover
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

  7. #7
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    530
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yep, you'll start to recover once you stop using all that shit.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  8. #8
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    530
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For the millionth time -- clomid and nolvadex do absolutely nothing to restore the HPTA. NOTHING. AT ALL. It's all outdated bro-ology. They will however have considerable negative side effects.

    Your estrogen is high because Clomid is an estrogen.

    Your prolactin can be a few things and may not be a concern. Fenucreek can raise prolactin. Not a big deal. A little mucuna puriens will fix that.

    Your SHBG is high and that will kill recovery. Proviron, arimidex and avenacosides A&B lower SHBG.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  9. #9
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,324
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its too early to be testing right now... im not going to beat you up about not getting pre and mid cycle bloods but you have to understand on our end, it makes it really hard to say too much if something is not glaring because we have zero clue how you started etc...





  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,590
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZglauvRol View Post
    I didn't do pre and mid cycle blood tests, I know it was a mistake, won't happen the next cycle..
    Yea so thats fine it is what it is just you cant determine if you are estrogen prone or not because your estrogen could have been highly elevated and you wouldnt know without bloodwork.

    I would say you likely want to run an AI next cycle and run week 5 bloods and dial in AI from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •