Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab results are in!

Jhon7

Growing Brother
Ok guys, I stated I planned to get labs done before I started a cycle and the results came in today. My doctor kind of botched them and only got it for total and free test, but those levels came back as follows

total test= 222
free test= low 30s (can't remember exactly)

He wants to wait 4 weeks and then redo labs and see levels before coming up with a game plan.

At the age of 26 these numbers are surprisingly low, but kind of expected due to my negligence in a diet and excess alcohol consumption that I quit back in march. I will update this later down the road with game plan he comes up with, just wanted to pass along and see what advice you guys have.

Agreed. It is low for your age. Smart to wait and get your diet and drinking in order.

Other younger guys use this guy as a smart example.

Diet is better then it has ever been, but can use more greens. Haven't touched a single drink with alcohol since march, but I imagine high school partying days and then the nearly a year of drinking ,basically daily, have done their damage..

I doubt it would add to anything, but anyone with better knowledge that can weigh in on pre workout from transparent labs, bulk series? I used it for about 4 months recently and did fantastic I think due to the testosterone assisting ingredients

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. It is low for your age. Smart to wait and get your diet and drinking in order.

Thanks for reply as well, be great for others to see this and at least follow a smarter path then just jumping into anything.

Diet is better then it has ever been, but can use more greens. Haven't touched a single drink with alcohol since march, but I imagine high school partying days and then the nearly a year of drinking ,basically daily, have done their damage..

I doubt it would add to anything, but anyone with better knowledge that can weigh in on pre workout from transparent labs, bulk series? I used it for about 4 months recently and did fantastic I think due to the testosterone assisting ingredients

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for reply as well, be great for others to see this and at least follow a smarter path then just jumping into anything.

You are a smart dude. I do hope more follow suit

Exactly so. Clean up the diet and cut back on the booze.

Exactly so. Clean up the diet and cut back on the booze.

Precisely, it was so amazing when I finally got a grip on the drinking and completely replaced it with working out.

I am very interested to see what the labs say next month, so until then I'll also look at eating more foods designed to boost test levels.

all that plus lack of sleep will tank your test levels.. you can bring them back though

next time get full blood work though. there is more to it than just getting test checked

check out my signature for bloodwork, you can get an entire panel done for $60 without wasting time going through an idiot doctor

Precisely, it was so amazing when I finally got a grip on the drinking and completely replaced it with working out.

I am very interested to see what the labs say next month, so until then I'll also look at eating more foods designed to boost test levels.

100%. Although my reply was less to you than any other guys boozing and eating badly who might be reading.

I wanna thank each of you for the replies, the numbers do explain health issues ive been experiencing quite a bit..

For these next 3 weeks I plan to focus on a diet that includes alot more test improving foods, as well as cleaning the last bits of junk out of it.

What I'm curious Steve is based on a lab, one in my town is quest diagnostics, but even privatelabs full hormone panels are sitting at $180 unless I'm not looking at the correct one.

I wanna thank each of you for the replies, the numbers do explain health issues ive been experiencing quite a bit..

For these next 3 weeks I plan to focus on a diet that includes alot more test improving foods, as well as cleaning the last bits of junk out of it.

What I'm curious Steve is based on a lab, one in my town is quest diagnostics, but even privatelabs full hormone panels are sitting at $180 unless I'm not looking at the correct one.

Don’t know you but proud of you bro. You are an example many should follow.

Don’t know you but proud of you bro. You are an example many should follow.

That means a lot and i thank you for the words! When I first found this site all I could think was how much I wanted so bad to do a cycle... Now knowing how low my numbers are and seeing what progress I made in only 5 months on said numbers, I just wanna see how much further i make it with normal levels around 600-800.

This all makes me think too, will a test booster help me as well?

That means a lot and i thank you for the words! When I first found this site all I could think was how much I wanted so bad to do a cycle... Now knowing how low my numbers are and seeing what progress I made in only 5 months on said numbers, I just wanna see how much further i make it with normal levels around 600-800.

This all makes me think too, will a test booster help me as well?

Absolutely man. Get a good quality test booster. The mods will give you a quality product they sell. Never tried it but I a sure it is good. I believe Dylan sells a good one too. However, there are more than a handful of other high quality natural test boosters. Just do a little research of the ingredients and ask if you want.

In addition to diet - SLEEP.

Most young adults are sleep deprived because they are up late on their phones, laptops etc.

Sleep is the single best thing you can do for your overall health and testosterone health

In addition to diet - SLEEP.

Most young adults are sleep deprived because they are up late on their phones, laptops etc.

Sleep is the single best thing you can do for your overall health and testosterone health

very much so, I try making sure I get at minimum 8 hours each night, sometimes more as my sleep patterns are not so great so I will go to bed sooner to try to counteract this. Wake up at least twice a night, and in the last 6 months I've noticed I can't even go throughout the entire night without having to piss, so there is more sleep getting interrupted..

Going to suggest my next labs contain a full hormone panel and if the dr doesn't want to, I'll compare the labs bill from them and get them done myself somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like closest is I can use personalabs to set up an appointment with quest diagnostics near me, only advice I would need is which test is most recommended

very much so, I try making sure I get at minimum 8 hours each night, sometimes more as my sleep patterns are not so great so I will go to bed sooner to try to counteract this. Wake up at least twice a night, and in the last 6 months I've noticed I can't even go throughout the entire night without having to piss, so there is more sleep getting interrupted..

Going to suggest my next labs contain a full hormone panel and if the dr doesn't want to, I'll compare the labs bill from them and get them done myself somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like closest is I can use personalabs to set up an appointment with quest diagnostics near me, only advice I would need is which test is most recommended

With the blood work, make sure to get the following values checked -
testosterone - free and total
thyroid - T3, T4, TSH
estrogen
progesterone
prolactin
cholesterol values
kidney values
liver enzymes
prostate values
fasting blood glucose

Awesome, thank you for the values Muskate!

Have you done any anabolics previously?

I have never done any, the thought of doing one is what brought me to do the labs in the first place..

I have no doubt my high school activities didn't help as well as the year of drinking hard liquor every day (as stated earlier I got a grip on it back in march and haven't touched alcohol since).. I know aspects of my diet were not helping as well, but I am working on that even more now..

A small update to my plans as well, ordered some tribulus and planned to see how it works for next 3 weeks, it is 1500 mg a serving.

Alrighty! lab results came back again for this month.

Total test - 351
Free test - 53

Diet has been evaluated since first set of labs to make sure major processed foods are eliminated, also took tribulus at 1500 mg a serving for close to 3 weeks leading up to this round of labs. Waiting to see doctors thoughts on taking the trib as he did inquire if I made any changes since the first test

Back
Top Bottom