Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Lab results near end of test/deca cycle (low LH,FSH)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lab results near end of test/deca cycle (low LH,FSH)

Hey there,

27/M

I've been on a cycle of Deca/Test @ 250&500/wk for 10 weeks. (Dbol first 5 weeks). I've experimented a lot with Exemestane as my AI during the whole cycle, judging how much i'm taking by sides and how I feel, but it's hard to pinpoint the difference in sides for low estrogen and high estrogen and how I feel alone. At first I tried 12.5mg ed with the dbol/deca/test and felt fine. Joints started aching, didn't have any oily skin or acne, so i lowered it to 12.5mg e3 or 4d. Oily skin came back and I started to get a sore left nipple with a tiny lump directly underneath, but doesn't appear to be gyno. (Asked my doc and he said he wasn't worried about it). Upped my dosage of ai to 12.5mg EOD and have been doing that since. Still have a sore left nipple, acne is starting to come back with oily skin, and I don't know if this is related or not but I can't sleep worth a shit at night because I keep waking up every hour or so.

I finally got my bloods done (told them specifically I wanted e2 tested but they apparently didn't test for it) and they couldn't measure any of the results I was given because they were either to high or to low. The doctor was very concerned about all 3 of the below, even though I told them what I was taking.

Test: >1500
    Free test: >50
    LH &FSH <.2

So this doesn't specifically tell me how my E2/AI dosage is doing. But, does LH & FSH correspond to high or low e2 levels? I've done quite a bit of research and can't find a clear answer, but it seems to me that if my e2 is high, it lowers LH & FSH, is this correct? If so, i'd need to up my dosage of Exemestane, which corresponds with the above symptoms of oily skin & acne from what appears to be high e2.

I'm almost done with this cycle and have PCT on hand, but I'd still like to get clarification for the future and to help anyone else with similar issues.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onion21 View Post
    Hey there,

27/M

I've been on a cycle of Deca/Test @ 250&500/wk for 10 weeks. (Dbol first 5 weeks). I've experimented a lot with Exemestane as my AI during the whole cycle, judging how much i'm taking by sides and how I feel, but it's hard to pinpoint the difference in sides for low estrogen and high estrogen and how I feel alone. At first I tried 12.5mg ed with the dbol/deca/test and felt fine. Joints started aching, didn't have any oily skin or acne, so i lowered it to 12.5mg e3 or 4d. Oily skin came back and I started to get a sore left nipple with a tiny lump directly underneath, but doesn't appear to be gyno. (Asked my doc and he said he wasn't worried about it). Upped my dosage of ai to 12.5mg EOD and have been doing that since. Still have a sore left nipple, acne is starting to come back with oily skin, and I don't know if this is related or not but I can't sleep worth a shit at night because I keep waking up every hour or so.

I finally got my bloods done (told them specifically I wanted e2 tested but they apparently didn't test for it) and they couldn't measure any of the results I was given because they were either to high or to low. The doctor was very concerned about all 3 of the below, even though I told them what I was taking.

Test: >1500
    Free test: >50
    LH &FSH <.2

So this doesn't specifically tell me how my E2/AI dosage is doing. But, does LH & FSH correspond to high or low e2 levels? I've done quite a bit of research and can't find a clear answer, but it seems to me that if my e2 is high, it lowers LH & FSH, is this correct? If so, i'd need to up my dosage of Exemestane, which corresponds with the above symptoms of oily skin & acne from what appears to be high e2.

I'm almost done with this cycle and have PCT on hand, but I'd still like to get clarification for the future and to help anyone else with similar issues.
    no... your lh and fsh will always bottom out when your on cycle... you cant tell anything about your estrogen levels from this whatsoever

go to privatemdlabs.com and buy your own testing there and you can get everything you need tested.. this isnt even remotely close to what needs tested on cycle man... you should be getting PRE, MID and POST CYCLE bloodwork... these are most of the tests you should have..

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes 
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR 
Estradiol 
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) 
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So... you experimented with... and it did't work

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    'the doctor was concerned with the numbers below'

hilarious! wish i was in the room to see his confused look when these results came out

if your doctor is too stupid to understand how steroids effect bloodwork, then that is a signal that you should find another doctor.. or you can always just get bloods on your own check my signature, and then just hit me up for a consult and we can over everything.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As others have said AAS suppresses your natural test production. LH and FSH help your body trigger test production. These are always at or near zero when on cycle.

I agree with Steve your doctor is clueless and you are better off running your own bloods with the panels Dylan posted.

PrivateMD labs and Personalabs both have all the tests you need and you can get packages for a couple hundred bucks to test almost everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    As others have said AAS suppresses your natural test production. LH and FSH help your body trigger test production. These are always at or near zero when on cycle.

I agree with Steve your doctor is clueless and you are better off running your own bloods with the panels Dylan posted.

PrivateMD labs and Personalabs both have all the tests you need and you can get packages for a couple hundred bucks to test almost everything.
    And no there is no way to guess your estrogen levels based on LH and FSH levels. For instance you can take compounds that will suppress your natural production yet do not aromatize (convert to estrogen) so your LH and FSH would be low but estro would be fine assuming you have normal healthy estro levels.

If you take a compound that is wet (aromatizes) then yes you would assume that your LH and FSH would be low and estro would be high BUTTTTTTTTTT you are taking an AI which completely throws any of that logic out of the window.

Just spend the money and get the labs you need done yourself its the way to go trust me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Appreciate the responses and guidance fellas! I'll be using those online lab test forms going forward. Good lookin' out.