Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs / bloodwork Review

A thought to my situation...

I am at 1k calorie per day deficit, have been running a 750 deficit since I went on cycle and 1k for the last 3 weeks. Still training 5-6 days per week and hitting the gym harder than I did before cycle.

Obviously any 17a-meth will raise enzyme levels, but would muscle breakdown and calorie restricted diet add to this? Anyone have or know of some anecdotal data on the subject, or just experienced significant elevation in enzymes? I have feverishly scoured the internet for info, but haven’t turned up anything other than, “Get your blood work!” However, there isn’t a whole lot on what we should expect to see contrasted to what we are cycling with, and/or what one should do if the values are not in the expected on cycle levels.

This forum has been the most informational on most subjects across the board referencing PEDs, so I am hopeful someone has some info on AST/ALT.

Also, anyone see concerns with the rest of my labs? Total Test? lipid profile?

I appreciate the feedback.

I am at 1k calorie per day deficit, have been running a 750 deficit since I went on cycle and 1k for the last 3 weeks. Still training 5-6 days per week and hitting the gym harder than I did before cycle.

Obviously any 17a-meth will raise enzyme levels, but would muscle breakdown and calorie restricted diet add to this? Anyone have or know of some anecdotal data on the subject, or just experienced significant elevation in enzymes? I have feverishly scoured the internet for info, but haven’t turned up anything other than, “Get your blood work!” However, there isn’t a whole lot on what we should expect to see contrasted to what we are cycling with, and/or what one should do if the values are not in the expected on cycle levels.

This forum has been the most informational on most subjects across the board referencing PEDs, so I am hopeful someone has some info on AST/ALT.

bro So what specifically your question? We going in circles in this thread

Muscle breakdown and dieting can have an impact on your enzymes, also ALT/AST are impacted by high protein intake but mostly methyl groups (17aa) give a hard time to the liver. No matter bloods or not, you'll need cycle support liver aid/kidney aid like n2guard daily, that should fix your problem right up, especially the TUDCA.

I checked your other total test and lipid numbers, they are find for a guy on cycle.

when you run anabolic steroids your AST and ALT numbers are going to shoot up that's normal. the key is when you come off do they stay elevated question?

also alcohol needs to be avoided completely on or off cycle , I don't think people realize how much damage it does to the body. alcohol causes cancer and strains your organs. why would you drink it at all?

what did i not answer here man?

Muscle breakdown and dieting can have an impact on your enzymes, also ALT/AST are impacted by high protein intake but mostly methyl groups (17aa) give a hard time to the liver. No matter bloods or not, you'll need cycle support liver aid/kidney aid like n2guard daily, that should fix your problem right up, especially the TUDCA.

I checked your other total test and lipid numbers, they are find for a guy on cycle.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom