Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs / bloodwork Review

Jetblast

First Post on here... So take it easy on me...

Got my bloodwork back after 5 weeks on cycle. Looking for advice or info from some guru's to help navigate a few of the 'out-of-range' items and if I should be worried. Most notably AST/ALT levels.

At the time of lab work:
Test-cyp 450/wk
Anavar 50mg/day
NPP 245/wk

Male, mid-30s, 235lbs, 11%BF

Any direction or help appreciated. I guess what I am hoping for is someone who I can PM and send my labs to who will help give me guidance from their experience.

AST and ALT are markers that determine liver function. Too high means it's working too hard to do it's job. If you aren't a drinker or taking any other oral medications daily then the anavar is probably the culprit for the AST and LST values being high. Will return to normal after you stop. There are also supplements that aid in liver function you could take. Can't recommend any because I've never taken them.

See attached, below.

Test:
I pinned within a few hours of going in for labs; not sure if that impacted the total test. Baseline before cycle was 850ng/dl; 5 weeks in 2500ng/dl. Seems pretty darn elevated.

Lipid:
Pre-cycle ~
Lipids were in normal range precycle

5 weeks in ~
LDL is elevated (161)
HDL is low (26)
Total is just over 200
(I'm assuming this is to be expected)

Liver:
Pre-cycle ~
Normal

5 weeks in ~
AST 198
ALT 417

Diet:
1000 calorie deficit per day; cutting currently.
225g Protein
145g Carb
85g Fat

Fire away with any other questions, but my main question is what are AST/ALT expected levels on this kind of cycle?
Should I be looking for a new liver right now??? I kid, but not really.

IMG_1019.jpgIMG_1020.jpg

I sure hope they return. Not sure what qualifies as a 'drinker' ... I hardly ever drink alcohol anymore, and when I do it only 2 drink max. I'd say no more than once every 2 weeks. I certainly hadn't had any alcohol within 7 days of this lab. I took my last Anavar on Sunday 4/21/21.

Those liver values are up there for sure. I wouldn't do orals anymore if you respond like that. You will be fine once you travel back to the future and stop.

Those liver values are up there for sure. I wouldn't do orals anymore if you respond like that. You will be fine once you travel back to the future and stop.

Stopped the Var last Sunday... I thought Var was suppose to be ‘gentle’ on the liver...

Probably going to get another complete metabolic panel again in a week to see if they’ve settled down.

Was using ‘Animal’ multivitamin which has liver support. Just bought N2Guard; seems to be a crowd favorite on this forum.

I’m fairly freaked out by these enzyme values.

Anyone have experiences with high liver enzyme values and lived to tell about here?

when you run anabolic steroids your AST and ALT numbers are going to shoot up that's normal. the key is when you come off do they stay elevated question?

also alcohol needs to be avoided completely on or off cycle , I don't think people realize how much damage it does to the body. alcohol causes cancer and strains your organs. why would you drink it at all?

See attached, below.

Test:
I pinned within a few hours of going in for labs; not sure if that impacted the total test. Baseline before cycle was 850ng/dl; 5 weeks in 2500ng/dl. Seems pretty darn elevated.

Lipid:
Pre-cycle ~
Lipids were in normal range precycle

5 weeks in ~
LDL is elevated (161)
HDL is low (26)
Total is just over 200
(I'm assuming this is to be expected)

Liver:
Pre-cycle ~
Normal

5 weeks in ~
AST 198
ALT 417

Diet:
1000 calorie deficit per day; cutting currently.
225g Protein
145g Carb
85g Fat

Fire away with any other questions, but my main question is what are AST/ALT expected levels on this kind of cycle?
Should I be looking for a new liver right now??? I kid, but not really.

View attachment 12774View attachment 12775

High ALT and AST can happen on cycle, you should use n2guard 7 caps/day and drink close to a gallon of water. Really cleanse your system.
If you're not taking n2guard as liver, kidney and organ support that's the issue you're going to have with alt ast for a long time.
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

when you run anabolic steroids your AST and ALT numbers are going to shoot up that's normal. the key is when you come off do they stay elevated question?

also alcohol needs to be avoided completely on or off cycle , I don't think people realize how much damage it does to the body. alcohol causes cancer and strains your organs. why would you drink it at all?

I understand and agree with that axiom.

Do you have any insight as to what ‘normal’ shoot up of AST/ALT values would be?

200 AST and 400 ALT a normal, or as to be expected rise?

I was joking because you typed 4/21 not 3/21. Var doesn't move my liver values at all. It does affect some people. Where did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom