Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs review Week begining week 5 of cycle.

Residentdeer0

Registered
Tell me what you think. Week 5 of cycle 0.5ML SUST 250 EOD with .5 Adex EOD. 30MG DBOL and 50 Proviron as well for first 6 weeks then taper down. Just got labs back from beginning of week 5. Labs where done fasted ann last dose of proviorn >16hrs prior. See below. I expected total test to be higher. Eating 2900 cals daily on a recomp. Lifts up alright and look better to the eye but started adding BF and losing ab definition when bumped to 3500. I get fat easily so yeah. Currently 214 in AM. Just looking for comments on labs, thanks.

-AND before anyone asks i did not do prior BW. Im a douche, I get it lol

Capture.jpg

Tell me what you think. Week 5 of cycle 0.5ML SUST 250 EOD with .5 Adex EOD. 30MG DBOL and 50 Proviron as well for first 6 weeks then taper down. Just got labs back from beginning of week 5. Labs where done fasted ann last dose of proviorn >16hrs prior. See below. I expected total test to be higher. Eating 2900 cals daily on a recomp. Lifts up alright and look better to the eye but started adding BF and losing ab definition when bumped to 3500. I get fat easily so yeah. Currently 214 in AM. Just looking for comments on labs, thanks.

-AND before anyone asks i did not do prior BW. Im a douche, I get it lol

View attachment 12264

Yeah seems a bit low. When was the last shot of sust 250 prior to labs?

two days before. I do EOD so fasted and went in the morning of next shot due. I thought it seemed low.

-FYI i have enough to up the dose assuming that its underdosed; thoughts?

thanks, thats again what i thought. I screwed the pooch on pre-bloods but ill be leaving a review on the source page here. FYI look there if you want to avoid them.

700 test level on your bloods is going to be equal to injecting roughly 125mgs of gear. maybe 150 max. you are injecting 250 every 4 days so that should put your number way higher than that obviously.

also why are you injecting sustanon EOD anyway? that is not the correct way to inject it. it was designed to be injected once a week MAXIMUM and really every 14 days

I chose to do eod dosing for consistency of blood levels also why i chose sustanon as the multiple esters and microdosing should again lead to more consistent blood levels. It’s the route I chose and understand it was designed for less frequent injections for patient ease of use. I do thank you for your input as I thought it was under dosed. I plan to reach out to PSL here on the boards about there product I received and am using. Anyone have a negative experience with their sustanon please chime in.

See above, no pre labs but no signs of low t either. But think thats moot, I’m dosing roughly 440mg test a week and in the 700’s. That’s trt levels on double the max trt dose generally prescribed. This the thread for open opinion and general consensus gear is way under dosed. I sent an email to your guys customer service as I can’t pm on here. All EP labs stuff from PSL domestic. All bought recently. I can provide more specifics if needed. I purchased for a long cycle with multiple compounds; please advise thanks.

MOBSTER: See above no pre-labs but also no signs of issues. been over two years since any ped use and had a baby since then so anecdotally I was g2g. I sent an email to PSL about the product i ordered as clearly there is an issue, just not sure what to do next. I may increase dose to .75ML EOD or 656MG/WK and recheck labs in 4 weeks. My major concern is I made a couple orders which shipped from different states (all from same company) so not sure if i got a bad bottle and upping the dose could bring other issues to control. I dont have the boxes for all the bottles to compare MFR dates or lots in an attempt to verify some consistency. i had planned to run the DBOL for 6 weeks anyway so that will be off for two weeks if i do labs at week begining of week 8. PLan was to do 12-16 weeks depending on how i feel, 6 weeks dbol kickstart and finish with 4 weeks anavar, then taper test and pct.

-if this double posts im sorry, made a post early this morning and it said awaiting mod approval for some reason.

Your gear is definitely under-dosed. You are doing 125mg EOD which is 375-500mg per week. I would expect your test levels to be at least 5x your dose. So 1,875-2,500 should be where your test levels are at. I would go with Domestic-Supply next time and get real gear. Check them out in my signature.

Vision, If you can reach out to me here or via PM. customer support asked me to reach out to you for assistance; but provided no contact method. I droppped a post on the "contact us" post here but it says pending moderator review. thanks.

next time you can try my gear and compare lab results)

-I’ll keep you guys in Mind on my next run.

- I’m gonna up the dose and recheck labs in 3-4 weeks. That would be week 10 of my originally planned 12wks. If I find labs in right spot I’ll probably go out to 16ish and run my supply of test dry. I also have some EQ from them but don’t think adding it in now would be fruitful as I have read it takes a longer cycle to really work well. If anyone wants to chime in on the below options;

-up the dose of sust to 3ml/week total or 750mg and recheck labs in 3-4 weeks.

Or

- keep sust dose the same and add 500 EQ for 12 weeks pushing total cycle length out to 20weeks.

FYI -I’m really hoping they make this right; awaiting another reply from them after this yesterday:

“ Brother reason need to be differnce no way for bad batch or underdosage - please email to our Friend Viosn he will helipng you with relove this problem ok thanks ”

I've been speaking with the client in emails, hoping to get samples sent off for testing or find a resolve respectfully. It would be super terrific if mod-reps that endorse competitors as well as the competitors themselves who are are re-sellers would gracefully step back and allow PSL the opportunity to deal with their own issue at hand with dignity and respect with looking into this isolated incident before you start slinging sales pitches against a fellow approved source here at Evo. We're looking into his matter, so please pull back your desperate digs and let PSL address this here with this customer, fairly. The following post examples are not the way reps & sources should go about behaving and cooperating & co-existing with other sources on a shared community.
You can question EP products with open doubt at your own free will, bear in mind this is a reflection on the competitors company with sale slinging. PSL didn't even complete a thorough investigation yet you pounce with pitches. Show some class and lead by example!
If the roles were reversed DS would be messaging Admin relentlessly and you know this. If I have this correct, didn't DS ask the Admin numerous times requesting that PSL stays far away from their Topics & threads even when we had GREAT things to say about DS products? yet you and your reps do this? We're back to this again.. Ok..

Due process and balances are out the window I suppose..

To the OP. Please check your most recent message.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep us updated man. I've always had good experience with PSL and their customer service is usually top notch.
Thank you brother, we take great pride in our team, products and most of all our customer service. Meeting the needs of our customers is extremely important to me and the whole sales team.

Back
Top Bottom