Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Labs review Week begining week 5 of cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Labs review Week begining week 5 of cycle.

Tell me what you think. Week 5 of cycle 0.5ML SUST 250 EOD with .5 Adex EOD. 30MG DBOL and 50 Proviron as well for first 6 weeks then taper down. Just got labs back from beginning of week 5. Labs where done fasted ann last dose of proviorn >16hrs prior. See below. I expected total test to be higher. Eating 2900 cals daily on a recomp. Lifts up alright and look better to the eye but started adding BF and losing ab definition when bumped to 3500. I get fat easily so yeah. Currently 214 in AM. Just looking for comments on labs, thanks.

-AND before anyone asks i did not do prior BW. Im a douche, I get it lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	12264

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Residentdeer0 View Post
    Tell me what you think. Week 5 of cycle 0.5ML SUST 250 EOD with .5 Adex EOD. 30MG DBOL and 50 Proviron as well for first 6 weeks then taper down. Just got labs back from beginning of week 5. Labs where done fasted ann last dose of proviorn >16hrs prior. See below. I expected total test to be higher. Eating 2900 cals daily on a recomp. Lifts up alright and look better to the eye but started adding BF and losing ab definition when bumped to 3500. I get fat easily so yeah. Currently 214 in AM. Just looking for comments on labs, thanks.

-AND before anyone asks i did not do prior BW. Im a douche, I get it lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	12264
    Yeah seems a bit low. When was the last shot of sust 250 prior to labs?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    two days before. I do EOD so fasted and went in the morning of next shot due. I thought it seemed low.

-FYI i have enough to up the dose assuming that its underdosed; thoughts?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Seems pretty low to me. 125mg wk TRT dose keeps me in that range. 4-5 weeks into a 400mg blast I am over 2000.

I'd take a look at your source, gear is well underdosed.

This is why pre cycle bloods are so important. If this is your natural levels your gear could not only be underdose but totally bunk.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks, thats again what i thought. I screwed the pooch on pre-bloods but ill be leaving a review on the source page here. FYI look there if you want to avoid them.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    700 test level on your bloods is going to be equal to injecting roughly 125mgs of gear. maybe 150 max. you are injecting 250 every 4 days so that should put your number way higher than that obviously.

also why are you injecting sustanon EOD anyway? that is not the correct way to inject it. it was designed to be injected once a week MAXIMUM and really every 14 days
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I chose to do eod dosing for consistency of blood levels also why i chose sustanon as the multiple esters and microdosing should again lead to more consistent blood levels. Itís the route I chose and understand it was designed for less frequent injections for patient ease of use. I do thank you for your input as I thought it was under dosed. I plan to reach out to PSL here on the boards about there product I received and am using. Anyone have a negative experience with their sustanon please chime in.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Super low test levels.

If you are dosing sustanon 250 mg/ml .5ml eod thatís 750mg+ a week.

Your test levels should be way higher.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What were they before?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    See above, no pre labs but no signs of low t either. But think thats moot, Iím dosing roughly 440mg test a week and in the 700ís. Thatís trt levels on double the max trt dose generally prescribed. This the thread for open opinion and general consensus gear is way under dosed. I sent an email to your guys customer service as I canít pm on here. All EP labs stuff from PSL domestic. All bought recently. I can provide more specifics if needed. I purchased for a long cycle with multiple compounds; please advise thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast