Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs for testing Canada

GearguyCanada

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm newish here but I'm a long time lifter/rugby/mma dude so I've used a few times.

I just finished my 6 week Turinabol and Anavar cycle, I liked it a lot except for the Anavar headaches.

I'll finish PCT today - I did 5 weeks of the Perfect PCT, I know it's probably overkill but I'm nearly 40 and don't want to be stuck with low Test :p

Anyone have any idea where I can do labs in Montreal/Canada? It was a lot easier when I lived in the USA :)

The only way to get blood work done in Canada is via a blood requisition form from your family doctor

you guys have free healthcare in canada and you don't even take advantage of that.

in the USA a lot of us don't have any health insurance at all, which means if something happens we are fucked. doctors will not even let you book an appointment unless you have insurance and they will require you give them the info over the phone before you even come in, otherwise they will hang up on you

Lol... poutine and moose mostly...

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh whilst we do have free healthcare in canada it’s mostly shite imho...

I preferred living and paying for mine in the US, service was better etc but i totally get your point mate

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Trevor - appreciated

Back
Top Bottom