sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Lance Armstrong stripped of his titles and banned from cycling by USADA

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lance Armstrong stripped of his titles and banned from cycling by USADA

USADA strips Lance Armstrong’s titles, bans him from cycling - The Washington Post

I f*cking give up.

The guy never tested positive. It's as simple as that.
    We all heard Don Catlin on HMR say point blank "I...tested him fifty times" and he was negative every time.
    It's been estimated that he has submitted to over 500 drug tests, and ALL of them have been clean. Not ONE positive test.

So the only evidence they have to submit is what? He was better than everyone else? His ex-wife doesn't like him? The people he beat are butt-hurt about it?

Was he ACTUALLY clean? My OPINION is no. But my opinion doesn't matter. I'm not part of the process. The process in place to determine an athlete's use or non-use of Performance Enhancing Drugs is already in place, and that process is TESTING.
    Not the capricious whims of arbitrary accusers, NOT the sour grapes testimony of a guy you embarrassed in a race a decade ago, and NOT the whimpering "you can't play kickball in my yard unless you let me win" bullsh*t childishness of USADA @ssclowns.

If the UCI actually upholds and adheres to this unfounded decision by USADA, then it will set a very VERY dangerous and damaging precedent: That testing no longer matter. Test clean all you want, if you aren't USADA's choice of champion then you WILL be f*cked regardless. It also relinquishes (by precedent) the power of regulatory and punitive decision making to USADA rather than where it should reside; UCI. Of course, I am certain that this is what USADA is hoping and praying for.

The absurdity of all of this is a vile and repugnant display of unabashed and corrupt abuse of power.

Well, at least this puts all cyclists (and likely all US athletes) on notice: Figure out who the right d*cks are and commence to sucking. Because testing clean isn't enough any more. If you test clean, we'll just SAY you did drugs and punish you anyway.

Just making up lies is enough prove these days.
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

Brains & Brawn (SuperMod)
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's definitely a joke; I agree.

Seems to be a good time to go after athlete's for PEDs, though (Cabrera, then Colon, now Armstrong). I guarantee in the next few months there will be a few more names that pop up.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ridiculous!!! The guy has done so much for all...leave him be!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Ridiculous!!! The guy has done so much for all...leave him be!!!

And remember, the catalyst for all this, the "reason" USADA gives for their decision to ban him, is the fact that he said "OK, enough is enough. I'm not arguing with you @ssholes anymore."

There was NO new evidence submitted, NO positive tests, NO new witnesses found, and NO new developments in their investigation. Just because he refused to go BACK into arbitration to face the SAME evidence and accusations AGAIN as he has done for years, they have decided to ban him and strip his titles.

It's ridiculous!!

I hope and pray that the public at large sees right through this display, and decides to view USADA for exactly what they are: A filthy joke.

From here on out, nothing USADA does, says, or decides has ANY merit or credibility whatsoever. No policy, procedure, decision, finding, or investigation holds any water. They have turned themselves into a paper tiger. A piss soaked paper tiger.

Congratulations USADA, not only have you NOT affected our opinion of Lance Armstrong and his legendary career, you have simultaneously revealed yourself to the entire planet as a corrupt and powerless steaming pile of fetid filth. That's quite an accomplishment. Well done
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTree View Post
    And remember, the catalyst for all this, the "reason" USADA gives for their decision to ban him, is the fact that he said "OK, enough is enough. I'm not arguing with you @ssholes anymore."

There was NO new evidence submitted, NO positive tests, NO new witnesses found, and NO new developments in their investigation. Just because he refused to go BACK into arbitration to face the SAME evidence and accusations AGAIN as he has done for years, they have decided to ban him and strip his titles.

It's ridiculous!!

I hope and pray that the public at large sees right through this display, and decides to view USADA for exactly what they are: A filthy joke.

From here on out, nothing USADA does, says, or decides has ANY merit or credibility whatsoever. No policy, procedure, decision, finding, or investigation holds any water. They have turned themselves into a paper tiger. A piss soaked paper tiger.

Congratulations USADA, not only have you NOT affected our opinion of Lance Armstrong and his legendary career, you have simultaneously revealed yourself to the entire planet as a corrupt and powerless steaming pile of fetid filth. That's quite an accomplishment. Well done
    Very eloquently stated DJ...and pretty much correct!