Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laxogenin and Epicatechin adding to a PCT ?

YaniCaster

Hi guys Im currenly on a PCT, known standard protocol and I was wondering if it makes sense adding some Laxogenin and Epicatechin to it ? Dose any of those know to surpress on PCT like an PED will do or its fine to use ?Also after the PCT I will take probably 6 months without PEDs so Im looking for alternatives, magic dragons or unicorns as well hahah.

Thank you guys!
Happy V day

Hi guys Im currenly on a PCT, known standard protocol and I was wondering if it makes sense adding some Laxogenin and Epicatechin to it ? Dose any of those know to surpress on PCT like an PED will do or its fine to use ?Also after the PCT I will take probably 6 months without PEDs so Im looking for alternatives, magic dragons or unicorns as well hahah.

Thank you guys!
Happy V day

None what so ever.

They do not suppress your natural production so you can use them on pct/off cycle. I wouldn't put my money on them though.

You can use them in a PCT. They are non suppressive.

During your 6 month break I would use some non-suppressive SARMS like cardarine/nutrobal

Dose Cardarine present any anabolic effect though ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also concern about liver toxicity, is it ?

Cardarine is not liver toxic.

Clinical trials show cardarine lowers cortisol levels so it will help prevent catabolism

Cardarine is not liver toxic.

Clinical trials show cardarine lowers cortisol levels so it will help prevent catabolism

This is the one of the main reasons why GW is such a good addition to a PCT protocol.

Back
Top Bottom