Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LDG-4033...Making me tired...bumping to 400mg Test and adding S4

TheIrishman

Registered
First Post!

I'm 35, 215, 13% BF....Honestly, I started my summer cut too late and blew my diet. So, I'm going back up. I've run a few successful cycles of TEST, dbol in the past and just starting to trying SARMS.

I started with a 200 mg of TEST and 10mg of LDG 4033....after a few weeks, I started to get really really tired after taking the 4033.

This week I'm bumping up to:

400mg TEST
10mg 4033
50mg S4
dex EOD

Can I expect the fatigue to persist?

bro with andarine s4 start at 25mgs ed not 50...and anabolicum lgd shoudnt make you tired, what brand you got? ...lastly id add 20mgs Cardarine ed to keep fat loss and cardio going...

bro with andarine s4 start at 25mgs ed not 50...and anabolicum lgd shoudnt make you tired, what brand you got? ...lastly id add 20mgs Cardarine ed to keep fat loss and cardio going...

I went SARMS1 for the 4033, just ordered the Cardarine. I appreciate the 25mgs reco. I really appreciate the help! I'll keep an eye on the fatigue and see if there's a variable I missed here. Thanks again!

I went SARMS1 for the 4033, just ordered the Cardarine. I appreciate the 25mgs reco. I really appreciate the help! I'll keep an eye on the fatigue and see if there's a variable I missed here. Thanks again!

bro keep us posted...adding some cardarine will energy you up brother...

First Post!

I'm 35, 215, 13% BF....Honestly, I started my summer cut too late and blew my diet. So, I'm going back up. I've run a few successful cycles of TEST, dbol in the past and just starting to trying SARMS.

I started with a 200 mg of TEST and 10mg of LDG 4033....after a few weeks, I started to get really really tired after taking the 4033.

400mg TEST
10mg 4033
50mg S4
dex EOD

differnt compounds have different effects on people but nothing you are using should be making you tired in my experiences

It is a very odd side effect - I have never got this kind of feeling on any of the SARMs. @gearhead is right - adding Cardarine GW will definitely solve the issue, and it will give you a good boost in energy.

None of those compounds should be making you feel tired. Has anything else in your life changed? How well are you sleeping? What does your diet look like?

The rest of your cycle looks good. I would opt for aromasin over arimidex as your AI because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue use. Arimidex is still fine however. 12.5mg EOD of aromasin or 0.5mg EOD of arimidex is a good AI dosage.

Adding 20mg/day cardarine GW to your current cycle would also be a great idea.

I havnt heard of this side before but it cant be ruled as impossible. Have you done bloods latly? Im tired all the time cause my bp is high and my lipids are fucked.

Haven't checked bloods in three months...should be my next step. I travel quite a bit, but after this week, things slow down. Hopefully, that'll help. Caradine is on the way! So glad I joined this forum. Great advice and a great community!

First Post!

400mg TEST
10mg 4033
50mg S4
dex EOD

LGD made me feel a little lethargic too. It was weird. Everything was fine in the gym, once I got through my warm up sets and got going, things are great in the gym. Really strong. But once I got home, definitely some lethargy. No doubt. Nothing horrible though.

Update: New bottle of 4033 came yesterday and took is with the S4 (carderine on the way), need a few more days to really know, but seemed better! For the record, even with the fatigue, I'm enjoying the product and I think it's a good addition!

I love S4 from Sarms 1. Last time I ran it I got slight vision issues after week 2 so I took 2 days off then continued and it never came back

Back
Top Bottom