Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Bulk Cycle Advice!

Hey guys planning on starting my next cycle soon, this will be my 2nd cycle and I'm mainly looking to have a lean bulk!
Basically my question is, what steroids would you guys suggest to bulk up but maintain a decent body fat %. Obviously a good diet will be involved and I'll be in a slight calorie surplus but maintaining a nice healthy diet. I was considering just running a Test-E only cycle as the only other cycle I've run has been a Test-E and Deca cycle however I'm not sure if I'll gain the results I'm looking for.

So, in short what would you guys think would be a good beginner'ish cycle to run for a lean bulk? Would Test-E only be enough? Or will I need to add other compounds do you think?
Thanks Guys, all replies are appreciated :)

you want things that dont convert to estrogen but could still add size... equipoise, deca, tbol are all excellent options and any are good on a second cycle...

I like deca or EQ to add in for lean bulking. Your diet will dictate the leanness of the bulk though

Yeah on my previous cycle with deca I definitely didn’t have my diet going, had fantastic results, bulked up a lot however also got a decent bit chunkier. Maybe with a better diet Deca could produce more lean results for me.

Hey guys planning on starting my next cycle soon, this will be my 2nd cycle and I'm mainly looking to have a lean bulk!
Basically my question is, what steroids would you guys suggest to bulk up but maintain a decent body fat %. Obviously a good diet will be involved and I'll be in a slight calorie surplus but maintaining a nice healthy diet. I was considering just running a Test-E only cycle as the only other cycle I've run has been a Test-E and Deca cycle however I'm not sure if I'll gain the results I'm looking for.

So, in short what would you guys think would be a good beginner'ish cycle to run for a lean bulk? Would Test-E only be enough? Or will I need to add other compounds do you think?
Thanks Guys, all replies are appreciated :)

Age, stats, experience.

I am in the middle of a 16 lean bulk cycle with the first 8 weeks being more focused on the lean bulk and the second 8 weeks being more focused on recomp. For the first for weeks I did prop, NNP and EQ along with caber and aromasin. For the second 8 weeks I'm switching out the NNP for ace. I decided to not run an oral but had I, it would have been tbol

Back
Top Bottom