Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lean Bulk/Recomp

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lean Bulk/Recomp

Hey all. It's been a while. Was prepping for vacation, then went on a 3 week vacation, and am now back trying to get settled back into my flow. Planning ahead for my next cycle. I'd like to do another clean bulk/recomp when the time comes. I do want to add size and strength, not just definition. Not looking to hold much water as I want to look defined. Last cycle was tren ace, test prop, tbol, cardarine and I had good results and minimal sides. I'm open to trying new compounds this time - winny, primo, EQ, decca. I know some say wait a year to run tren again, while other say that's not necessary. Thoughts? I do love tren!! I was considering maybe tren ace, test prop and primo (isnt primo injectable only available in long ester though?) and skipping orals all together this time as I want to hurt cardio as little as possible. If I did an oral I'd go with tbol again probably. Or maybe something like test eth, decca, primo - suppose I could kick start this cycle with dbol. I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, past successful cycles, and any other insight the community is willing to share!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sub_squoch View Post
    Hey all. It's been a while. Was prepping for vacation, then went on a 3 week vacation, and am now back trying to get settled back into my flow. Planning ahead for my next cycle. I'd like to do another clean bulk/recomp when the time comes. I do want to add size and strength, not just definition. Not looking to hold much water as I want to look defined. Last cycle was tren ace, test prop, tbol, cardarine and I had good results and minimal sides. I'm open to trying new compounds this time - winny, primo, EQ, decca. I know some say wait a year to run tren again, while other say that's not necessary. Thoughts? I do love tren!! I was considering maybe tren ace, test prop and primo (isnt primo injectable only available in long ester though?) and skipping orals all together this time as I want to hurt cardio as little as possible. If I did an oral I'd go with tbol again probably. Or maybe something like test eth, decca, primo - suppose I could kick start this cycle with dbol. I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, past successful cycles, and any other insight the community is willing to share!!

Bro wheres the post cycle pics from last time?...
    And primo is only short esters...depot and ace

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Bro wheres the post cycle pics from last time?...
    And primo is only short esters...depot and ace
    Yes I do need to get some post cycle pics posted. All in all I'm happy with the results of the last cycle. BF decreased, waist line shrunk, muscle mass and definition increased as did all my lifts. I'll be back to my routine next week Monday after a long break due to prepping for vacation, vacation and then getting back from vacation and getting caught up so it will be interesting to see where I'm at with height, endurance, etc. The commercial construction industry sucks!! Thanks for the correction re: primo esters!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thatís incorrect about primo only being short ester smh. The injectable has roughly 10 day half life. And I doubt you are looking to use the oral version bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If the goal is lean mass I'd choose EQ over primo. I think primo fits better to cutting and pre-contest scenarios.
    What you guys think?
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Thatís incorrect about primo only being short ester smh. The injectable has roughly 10 day half life. And I doubt you are looking to use the oral version bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No not interested in wasting my $$ on oral primo! I thought it was a long ester but wasnt sure. Sounds like it's pretty spendy so I may not use it this time. I've heard mixed reviews on it - some seem to swear by it and some say it's useless. I guess I dont know if I dont try! One of these days but maybe not this next cycle if it is super expensive. I'm coming off a 12k 3 week vaca so need to watch it a little!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    If the goal is lean mass I'd choose EQ over primo. I think primo fits better to cutting and pre-contest scenarios.
    What you guys think?
    I was considering EQ, even deca which I know will retain more water but, from what i gather, it isnt much, and deca will produce more gains than EQ per my understanding. Thoughts on that? Dont think I'd use deca and tren though - unless maybe I was using deca like once a week and only for joint lubrication - but I'm not going there right now

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eq is great for what youíre looking to do. What about something like
    Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
    400 to 600 eq
    300 to 400 npp
    It would probably not be as harsh as running Tren.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sub_squoch View Post
    No not interested in wasting my $$ on oral primo! I thought it was a long ester but wasnt sure. Sounds like it's pretty spendy so I may not use it this time. I've heard mixed reviews on it - some seem to swear by it and some say it's useless. I guess I dont know if I dont try! One of these days but maybe not this next cycle if it is super expensive. I'm coming off a 12k 3 week vaca so need to watch it a little!

Injectable primo isnt cheap either...14 week cycle gonna hit for over 500

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Injectable primo isnt cheap either...14 week cycle gonna hit for over 500
    Yea thats why I may skip it...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast