Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean mass cycle.

fytlyfe

Registered
stats 5 ft9 195lbs 10% bf im looking at doing a lean mass cycle instead of a full bulk as i like to look pretty lean year round and have recently researched and have been fascinated with peptides, and sarms. here is my current break down im starting this monday, nov 6 2017.

test cyp 200 mg weekly 12 weeks
tren enan 300 mg weekly 12 weeks
oxandralone 50 mg ed 12 weeks
anestrazole .5 mg eod
cabergoline .5 mg twice weekly

peptides
igf lr3 50 mcg 5 on 2 off, four weeks
lpamorelin 200 mcg ed 12 weeks
mod grf1 -29 200mcg ed 12 weeks
all peptides on split dosages once morning and evening before bed

sarms
cardarine 20 mg ed
ostarine 25mg ed
s4 anadarine 50 mg ed
lgd 4033 10mg ed
all run 8 weeks split dosages morning and night

hgh 2 iu's daily for 6 months taken in the morning then fasted cardio will be taken 45 minutes after the igf lr3 injection.

any critiques greatly appreciated.

test cyp 200 mg weekly 12 weeks
tren enan 300 mg weekly 12 weeks
oxandralone 50 mg ed 12 weeks
anestrazole .5 mg eod
cabergoline .5 mg twice weekly

peptides
igf lr3 50 mcg 5 on 2 off, four weeks
lpamorelin 200 mcg ed 12 weeks
mod grf1 -29 200mcg ed 12 weeks
all peptides on split dosages once morning and evening before bed

sarms
cardarine 20 mg ed
ostarine 25mg ed
s4 anadarine 50 mg ed
lgd 4033 10mg ed
all run 8 weeks split dosages morning and night

hgh 2 iu's daily for 6 months taken in the morning then fasted cardio will be taken 45 minutes after the igf lr3 injection.

My only suggestions are that you: run a suicide AI like aromasin rather than anestrazole; and that you inject 4IUs of HGH each day rather than 2IUs.
And were I to run that cycle, I would drop all of the SARMS. But that's just me.

I know nothing about these peptides, but it seems like you are taking everything you could possibly take and than even more.... I just think keeping things simple is always the best choice. Way to much shit going on with you plans....

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Why run aromasin instead of anestrazole they’re both aromatose inhibitors correct? Is aromasin just more effective?

also I want to try the sarms because they’re highly anabolic with very low androgenic properties, also very little aromatizing so giving them a try see if they produce results.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve been running anabolic for a few years now and trying to reduce my usage of them so trying peptides because they’re a secretagogue which causes the petuitary gland to work like you’re 16 again, I’ve been using mod grf 1 29 for a month now and I sleep like a rock on it. I have sleep apnea usually wake up 30 times a night with this maybe once or twice a night my gf loves that I’m on it I don’t disturb her from tossing and turning all night anymore. I wake up with drool every with a numb arm from being passed TF out lol

You don't want to take IGF at the same time as your other peptides. IGF is best used pre/post workout.

Keep taking the SARMS, ipamorelin, mod grg1 in split dosages morning and night, but take the IGF immediately pre workout or post workout. Inject it intramuscularly into the muscle you are training that day.

Only other tips I have:
1. You are planning on running a liver toxic oral steroid for 12 weeks. That is going to put a lot of strain on your liver. Make sure to run a good liver aid supplement when running it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Check out the product n2guard that the board sponsor n2bm.com makes. It's a really good liver aid.

Why run aromasin instead of anestrazole they’re both aromatose inhibitors correct? Is aromasin just more effective?

also I want to try the sarms because they’re highly anabolic with very low androgenic properties, also very little aromatizing so giving them a try see if they produce results.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve been running anabolic for a few years now and trying to reduce my usage of them so trying peptides because they’re a secretagogue which causes the petuitary gland to work like you’re 16 again, I’ve been using mod grf 1 29 for a month now and I sleep like a rock on it. I have sleep apnea usually wake up 30 times a night with this maybe once or twice a night my gf loves that I’m on it I don’t disturb her from tossing and turning all night anymore. I wake up with drool every with a numb arm from being passed TF out lol

A lot of the bigger fellas do. It comes with the territory. How big are you?

Yes, in that it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor which, unlike anestrozole, prevents estrogen rebound, it may be said that aromasin is a more effective aromatase inhibitor.

Also, I want to try the sarms because they’re highly anabolic with very low androgenic properties, also very little aromatizing so giving them a try see if they produce results.

All right. But in light of the fact that you will be using these "SARMS" in conjunction with AAS, how will you determine whether your gains were the result of AAS, SARMS or a combination of the two?

I would recommend that you run an exclusively SARMS cycle.

I’ve been using mod grf 1 29 for a month now and I sleep like a rock on it. I have sleep apnea usually wake up 30 times a night with this maybe once or twice a night my gf loves that I’m on it I don’t disturb her from tossing and turning all night anymore. I wake up with drool every with a numb arm from being passed TF out lol

That must be an enormous relief.

It will be interesting to see what kind of results you get with running such a variety of compounds. I tend to stay away from peptides out of fear of fakes but have used plenty of gear and SARMs. Have you considered doing a log?

You don't want to take IGF at the same time as your other peptides. IGF is best used pre/post workout.

Keep taking the SARMS, ipamorelin, mod grg1 in split dosages morning and night, but take the IGF immediately pre workout or post workout. Inject it intramuscularly into the muscle you are training that day.

Only other tips I have:
1. You are planning on running a liver toxic oral steroid for 12 weeks. That is going to put a lot of strain on your liver. Make sure to run a good liver aid supplement when running it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Check out the product n2guard that the board sponsor n2bm.com makes. It's a really good liver aid.

ordered some just today, thanks for the tip on liver support.

My only suggestions are that you: run a suicide AI like aromasin rather than anestrazole; and that you inject 4IUs of HGH each day rather than 2IUs.
And were I to run that cycle, I would drop all of the SARMS. But that's just me.

if i up it to 4 iu's hgh per day, what should the injection cycle be, 2 iu when i wake up and 2 iu before bed? will that interfere with my natural hgh production? or take the second 2 iu in the afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom