Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The least androgenic steroid?

The anabolic:androgenic ratios are complete garbage. I mean, you can use them as a guide but real world shows different. I agree with stevesmi's list in his post about what the more mild steroids are vs the ones to stay away from.

The anabolic:androgenic ratios are complete garbage. I mean, you can use them as a guide but real world shows different. I agree with stevesmi's list in his post about what the more mild steroids are vs the ones to stay away from.
Thank for replying. As most people agree that anavar Is the least androgenic, would you consider anavar to be more anabolic than test Or less?

Thank for replying. As most people agree that anavar Is the least androgenic, would you consider anavar to be more anabolic than test Or less?

In the real world you will see much less androgenic activity from anavar. That is the primary reason why it is one of thew few AAS actually recommended to females.

People seem to be confusing androgenic with "harsh." Proviron isn't harsh but would be a horrible choice for a woman.

Back
Top Bottom