Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Least nerve body parts

pariskk1

Registered
After the glutes which other bodyparts have the least nerves/veins?

I have tried quads and absolutely hate it. A real maze of nerves and leg is screwed the day after.

Delts I keep hitting a damn vein.

Should I give pecs and lats a shot (no pun intended)?

Right now I'm shooting glutes with a 1.25' 23g and it doesn't feel deep enough and I doubt a 1.5' will be any better.

I'm tempted by the lats. Pecs scare me as too close to heart and lungs even if that is an irrational fear, it seems downright dodgy to me to inject there.

Quads aren't bad. You have to go in the outside of the quad, not the middle. Go in slow, so you can feel if you're abt to hit something.

ventrogluteal is my favorite spot
My man Mr D said the best spot.. VG baby!

The VG is my GO-TO, it can take some serous abuse, not that I'm advocating excessive AAS usage by the VG is more forgiving, best of all its out of the way of things, you don't nearly notice pip like you would when moving your arms around (delts) and bending and sitting (glutes/quads).

I like the pec but ONLY 1/2mL per side, I use the pecs when I want to allow clearance and recovery time at other sites.. Use heavy loitering oils like nandrolone undec and bold undec for VG's, and mid oils for other areas..
Heavy loitering esters tend to welt up and stay lumpy for a while, I'd rather it be out of sight/out of mind, and NOT on my ass...

change your 'G' size, you're building scare tissue and not evening realizing it.. use 25's or 27's, ditch your 23g horse needles..

delts/quads/pecs/vg's 5/8th's 27g
Glutes 25g 1.5

Back
Top Bottom