Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this legit ???!

SSGSS Goku

Registered
I have steroids from Bouwen with a Arabic language on them says Pakistan pharmacies and stuff wish I could upload photos but do you know anything about them

Check the source reviews section on the forums here.

You can upload images. Upload the image to a image hosting website like imgur.com and then inert the image URL link like this

There are millions of UG labs and it's impossible to know them all. I guess you'd have to try your gear and see if it works.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Use Tapatalk app. It will let you attach pictures to your posts right through the app.
Like this.
d419f45b6bb0596720d91f70e3d02a2a.jpg

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

I have steroids from Bouwen with a Arabic language on them says Pakistan pharmacies and stuff wish I could upload photos but do you know anything about them

The only way to know for sure, SSGSS Goku, is to run it for roughly six weeks and then subject yourself to a blood panel.

there's no way that we are going to look at picture of something in arabic and know if its legit or not... you are likely going to have to just do bloodwork after you have used it 6-8 weeks...

Like others already run it and check the bloods afterwards. I don't know Arabic either...
I'd still like to see what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom