Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit Anabolics, high quality, great prices, fast delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are extremely high, and did you discuss with the admin on trying to source here? Because this looks like a source promotion post not a review.

Likely a scam.

It's not a scam. I am trying to expand my business outside of Michigan. I was also not aware that I needed to discuss promotion with the admin. I have reviewed prices on other sites and I believe mine are quite reasonable. I will do additional research to make sure. You may contact me personally, I can promise you that it is not a scam.

First of all highly unsafe as they’re all linked to your legal identity, that’s much more then an address. It’s also shady and a huge charge back risk for them. Obviously a scam.

First of all highly unsafe as they’re all linked to your legal identity...

A highly salient point for those who may be inclined to fall for BMAlabs' appeal.

I can assure you it is not a scam. How else would you suggest that I accept payment online? Also, I have two pay pal accounts. One accepts payments and that pays the other. I can direct you to a few of my clients who can vouch for me and I will also speak to you personally. I am open to sending oral samples to prove my legitimacy. I am only trying to expand my business outside of Michigan.

BMA Labs is NOT a scam!!!!

I assure you this is not a scam. I did research on other sites and found my prices to be reasonable; however, I will check again. I am willing to send oral samples to prove our legitimacy. Also, how else would you suggest that we accept payment through an internet site? It is a big risk. However, I have two pay pal accounts. One of them accepts payment and that one pays my legitimate account. I was unaware that I had to discuss promotion with the admin, but I did just post in the advertisement inquiry section. I can direct you to a few of my clients to prove my legitimacy and I am also willing to speak with you directly.

you might want to read the rules of the site before posting.

if you are caught using the PM system to try and sell gear to our members you will be banned so i would recommend finding another forum to fuck around on

brothers and sisters of evolutionary....this is a spam post by an unapproved source...
WARNING: SCAMMER POTENTIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom