Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit endurance gain

I think it's pretty well established that most of the cyclists in the 90's and thousands of other endurance athletes were and probably still do use test along with HGH. But they use those compounds for recovery and to be able to train harder, for longer, and recover faster to be able to do it again sooner. so in that sense, test will increase your endurance, but only if you are willing push yourself and train like a Tour de France competitor. I would also be willing to bet that in the context of lance Armstrong's public statements about his drug use, "a little" is probably very subjective. My guess is that 300-500 mgs of test prop a week was probably pretty standard in those days.

^^^ that would be way too high of a dose.

if you are an endurance athlete that extra water retention and heart strain would be catastrophic to your time. plus the pumps would end your race if you aren't careful.

literally adding just 1 or 2 pounds of extra water can shed many seconds off your time instantly

No response? Your going to post something like this then not respond when you realize you should have followed your own advice?

1. Lance isn’t great. He was caught doping and stripped of his accomplishments.
2. Lance used test for recovery and strength.
3. You made yourself look foolish again thru your last post.

To be fair, lance wasn't doing anything anyone else was doing. Its the same thing as MLB in the 90's. I've always said cheating is giving yourself an unfair advantage. If everyone else is doing the same thing then while PED's may be considered cheating, using them is in fact leveling the playing field. Its not cheating if everyone else is doing it. Especially in the cycling world. I don't think that in a field where everyone is clean the results would have been any different.

To be fair, lance wasn't doing anything anyone else was doing. Its the same thing as MLB in the 90's. I've always said cheating is giving yourself an unfair advantage. If everyone else is doing the same thing then while PED's may be considered cheating, using them is in fact leveling the playing field. Its not cheating if everyone else is doing it. Especially in the cycling world. I don't think that in a field where everyone is clean the results would have been any different.

If everyone is doing that means they’re all cheating lol.

The greatest want of the world is the want of men—men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.

Oh i guess since you stated it there for it must be true.

1. Is an opinion there for not arguable
2. Yes he did which was what i said then you called me out on it. Then now agree with it?

Looks like your choking again el chokie

If everyone is doing that means they’re all cheating lol.

The greatest want of the world is the want of men—men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.
I agree 100% and they were all cheating in the literal sense. But when everyone is cheating no one has an advantage. And I’ll stand on the moral high ground all day, until I’m looking at losing multimillion dollar endorsements with Nike and usps

Back
Top Bottom