Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit steroid websites

Meaning, what, Stevesmi, that you purchased any number of vials with the brand name "Naps" printed on their labels, and the lot of them were under-dosed?

no the products from naps

Napsgear is a spot on site. I have used them a handful of times in the past and they have always been spot on with their shipping, customer service, and product quality. Their products, especially with Dragon Pharm, are as legit as they come and couldn't have asked for better gains and results. They have what you need when you need it and it is just a click away. It is nice to sit behind a computer and find what you need instead of having to rely on someone else or Joe Blow down at the gym. Where do you think they are getting theirs from? So why pay double when you have everything you need at the click of a mouse. Try them... you wont be disappointed!
Yeah this doesn't sound like a script lol. Pretty new to the forum myself and I have to say it's sad that there are so many scammers in the forums trying to screw people out of their hard earned money.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah this doesn't sound like a script lol. Pretty new to the forum myself and I have to say it's sad that there are so many scammers in the forums trying to screw people out of their hard earned money.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dude...don't bring up 2 year old threads man.

Back
Top Bottom