Read All Reviews
    This guy is DEA

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnqd03 View Post
    This guy is DEA
    So I'll make him stand in the corner too. 1000x 'I must not try to get the guys on evo arrested... especially the Brits' ha ha

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just read the source reviews man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check the source reviews section on the board here. Lots of good sources to pick from.

I have never used napsgear personally so I can't speak about personal experiences but I have read a lot of mixed reviews. I personally wouldn't use them as a source.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

I have never used napsgear personally so I can't speak about personal experiences but I have read a lot of mixed reviews. I personally wouldn't use them as a source.
    As I have stated on numerous occasions, I have been using Napsgear/Promedications.cc nearly exclusively for the past six years, and I am able to report that it is a fantastic source in all respects.
    Yes, like all sources, including all of Evo's "Approved Sources," Napsgear/Promedications.cc has its share of bad reviews. On balance, however, the majority of the reviews that I have read within a large number of websites have been positive. Indeed, *********** currently rates them as the world's fourth (4th) best source with a 94.0634 rating.
    Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about eroids because of eroid's very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes. But that will not alter the fact that Napsgear/Promedications.cc is an excellent source.
    The next time you find yourself here in southern California, stomp on by Gold's Gym in Venice Beach/Santa Monica and ask around about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. Chances are, you'll find a few hardcore bodybuilders who rave about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. That's where I was turned on to Napsgear/Promedications.cc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So I'll make him stand in the corner too. 1000x 'I must not try to get the guys on evo arrested... especially the Brits' ha ha
    The U.S.'s DEA arresting Brits. That would be pretty confusing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    As I have stated on numerous occasions, I have been using Napsgear/Promedications.cc nearly exclusively for the past six years, and I am able to report that it is a fantastic source in all respects.
    Yes, like all sources, including all of Evo's "Approved Sources," Napsgear/Promedications.cc has its share of bad reviews. On balance, however, the majority of the reviews that I have read within a large number of websites have been positive. Indeed, *********** currently rates them as the world's fourth (4th) best source with a 94.0634 rating.
    Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about eroids because of eroid's very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes. But that will not alter the fact that Napsgear/Promedications.cc is an excellent source.
    The next time you find yourself here in southern California, stomp on by Gold's Gym in Venice Beach/Santa Monica and ask around about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. Chances are, you'll find a few hardcore bodybuilders who rave about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. That's where I was turned on to Napsgear/Promedications.cc.

- - - Updated - - -

The U.S.'s DEA arresting Brits. That would be pretty confusing.
    Very ha ha

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can say i have used Naps serveral times in the past with great results. This last time i ordered has been a terrible experience. Took 9 days for my Bitcoin to be processed and package to be shipped. 20 days later tracking number still wasnt working so i submitted a ticket, they admitted to giving me a false tracking number and had never shipped my package. Here i am now 25 days later with still no update on my package being shipped. I can say i will never use them again after this bullshit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallifeRagnar View Post
    I can say i have used Naps serveral times in the past with great results. This last time i ordered has been a terrible experience. Took 9 days for my Bitcoin to be processed and package to be shipped. 20 days later tracking number still wasnt working so i submitted a ticket, they admitted to giving me a false tracking number and had never shipped my package. Here i am now 25 days later with still no update on my package being shipped. I can say i will never use them again after this bullshit.
    bro naps is a well known selective scammer...brother they send spammers all over forums for money to praise them...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallifeRagnar View Post
    ROFLMAO

I wrote, "Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about e-r-o-i-d-s because of e-r-o-i-d-s' very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes."
    As it turned it, though, one of this forum's "regulars" obviously created a fake account using the handle "ReallifeRagnar" and then proceeded to rap shit about Naps/Promedications.cc because that source has, well, stepped on their toes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but certain am I that I am mistaken. Yes, I'm quite certain that Naps/Promedications.cc is a "selective scammer." I'm quite certain that, although I have ordered from Promedications.cc approximately fifteen (15) times and with great success, I am simply lucky that never have they scammed me.
    So too am I certain that the many guys I know who also avail themselves of Naps/Promedications.cc and who have also never been scammed are also simply lucky never to have been scammed by Naps/Promedications.cc.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    ROFLMAO

I wrote, "Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about e-r-o-i-d-s because of e-r-o-i-d-s' very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes."
    As it turned it, though, one of this forum's "regulars" obviously created a fake account using the handle "ReallifeRagnar" and then proceeded to rap shit about Naps/Promedications.cc because that source has, well, stepped on their toes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but certain am I that I am mistaken. Yes, I'm quite certain that Naps/Promedications.cc is a "selective scammer." I'm quite certain that, although I have ordered from Promedications.cc approximately fifteen (15) times and with great success, I am simply lucky that never have they scammed me.
    So too am I certain that the many guys I know who also avail themselves of Naps/Promedications.cc and who have also never been scammed are also simply lucky never to have been scammed by Naps/Promedications.cc.
    bro...naps is a selective scammer...ton of guys scammed...you might be lucky but they are scamming ppl...fact
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast