Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit steroid websites

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Legit steroid websites

Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I go to Walmart for my Steroids ~ Dude, enough with the Naps.

Use the Search Function......................................... JP

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your reply, but I am really trying to get more than one source for my supplies. And, from people that stack and workout. There are 1000's of so-called legit websites, but I go by word of mouth. What magic search, are you talking about, ? Please let everyone know. And I am not talking about pills, I am talking about pure pharmaceutical injectable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    check the source section and my signature for legit gear
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bestrong43 View Post
    Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.
    "I all start." "Napsgear, it is legitimately..."

Hey, for someone whose first language is likely to be Romanian, that isn't all that.

But, really, bestrong43, you need to stop this backdoor-style of self-promotion.
    Yes, Naps/Promedications is an excellent source for gear and more than one-thousand other things. Hell, I've been dealing with you guys nearly exclusively for approximately six years now, and it is, in every respect, the finest source I've ever dealt with. So why not simply do whatever it is that you need to do to become an approved source here at Evo? That way you could stop all of these embarrassingly deceitful posts that aren't doing you any good whatsoever and go legit - truly legit.

Food for thought.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to write "...that isn't all that bad" rather than "...that isn't all that."

So what must my first language be? ;-(

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am in a country where I can buy most of steroids from government approved medical store without prescription.

Sent from my Micromax Q426 using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Haha, really, it's called auto correct, which is usually wrong. Sorry dude's, I will correct my auto correct. But, anyway, i am serious. I do not work for Napsgear. So, let me give you the background story. I started using testosterone because my doctor suggested it after tests, but they only give me a small amount and want to keep it that way. I started asking guys at the gym and I tried napsgear, but there is a possibility that they will be shut down. Now, I am here trying to get other sources. It's really simple. I said napsgear was like walmart because they re-sent me some stuff after customs got it. Plus, they have a separate customer service website. So, there you go. Now let's get real. If you have a source you tried let me know, if not that is no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, what country is that ?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Haha, really, it's called auto correct, which is usually wrong. Sorry dude's, I will correct my auto correct. But, anyway, i am serious. I do not work for Napsgear. So, let me give you the background story. I started using testosterone because my doctor suggested it after tests, but they only give me a small amount and want to keep it that way. I started asking guys at the gym and I tried napsgear, but there is a possibility that they will be shut down. Now, I am here trying to get other sources. It's really simple. I said napsgear was like walmart because they re-sent me some stuff after customs got it. Plus, they have a separate customer service website. So, there you go. Now let's get real. If you have a source you tried let me know, if not that is no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, what country is that ?
    India

Sent from my Micromax Q426 using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All right, bestrong43. But, given your "Evo history" of three (3) posts, you do understand our suspicions, right?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your reply, but I am really trying to get more than one source for my supplies. And, from people that stack and workout. There are 1000's of so-called legit websites, but I go by word of mouth. What magic search, are you talking about, ? Please let everyone know. And I am not talking about pills, I am talking about pure pharmaceutical injectable.
    ALL forums have a search function. It's the small white panel with a magnifying glass next to it. We have a source section. Click on it, read it and don't ask again unless you've looked. Otherwise I'm gonna make you stand in the corner saying 'I must use the search function' 500x until you learn

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast