Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit steroid websites

bestrong43

Registered
Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.

I go to Walmart for my Steroids ~ Dude, enough with the Naps.

Use the Search Function......................................... JP

Thanks for your reply, but I am really trying to get more than one source for my supplies. And, from people that stack and workout. There are 1000's of so-called legit websites, but I go by word of mouth. What magic search, are you talking about, ? Please let everyone know. And I am not talking about pills, I am talking about pure pharmaceutical injectable.

Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.

"I all start." "Napsgear, it is legitimately..."

Hey, for someone whose first language is likely to be Romanian, that isn't all that.

But, really, bestrong43, you need to stop this backdoor-style of self-promotion.
Yes, Naps/Promedications is an excellent source for gear and more than one-thousand other things. Hell, I've been dealing with you guys nearly exclusively for approximately six years now, and it is, in every respect, the finest source I've ever dealt with. So why not simply do whatever it is that you need to do to become an approved source here at Evo? That way you could stop all of these embarrassingly deceitful posts that aren't doing you any good whatsoever and go legit - truly legit.

Food for thought.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to write "...that isn't all that bad" rather than "...that isn't all that."

So what must my first language be? ;-(

I am in a country where I can buy most of steroids from government approved medical store without prescription.

Sent from my Micromax Q426 using Tapatalk

Haha, really, it's called auto correct, which is usually wrong. Sorry dude's, I will correct my auto correct. But, anyway, i am serious. I do not work for Napsgear. So, let me give you the background story. I started using testosterone because my doctor suggested it after tests, but they only give me a small amount and want to keep it that way. I started asking guys at the gym and I tried napsgear, but there is a possibility that they will be shut down. Now, I am here trying to get other sources. It's really simple. I said napsgear was like walmart because they re-sent me some stuff after customs got it. Plus, they have a separate customer service website. So, there you go. Now let's get real. If you have a source you tried let me know, if not that is no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, what country is that ?

Haha, really, it's called auto correct, which is usually wrong. Sorry dude's, I will correct my auto correct. But, anyway, i am serious. I do not work for Napsgear. So, let me give you the background story. I started using testosterone because my doctor suggested it after tests, but they only give me a small amount and want to keep it that way. I started asking guys at the gym and I tried napsgear, but there is a possibility that they will be shut down. Now, I am here trying to get other sources. It's really simple. I said napsgear was like walmart because they re-sent me some stuff after customs got it. Plus, they have a separate customer service website. So, there you go. Now let's get real. If you have a source you tried let me know, if not that is no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, what country is that ?
India

Sent from my Micromax Q426 using Tapatalk

All right, bestrong43. But, given your "Evo history" of three (3) posts, you do understand our suspicions, right?

Thanks for your reply, but I am really trying to get more than one source for my supplies. And, from people that stack and workout. There are 1000's of so-called legit websites, but I go by word of mouth. What magic search, are you talking about, ? Please let everyone know. And I am not talking about pills, I am talking about pure pharmaceutical injectable.

ALL forums have a search function. It's the small white panel with a magnifying glass next to it. We have a source section. Click on it, read it and don't ask again unless you've looked. Otherwise I'm gonna make you stand in the corner saying 'I must use the search function' 500x until you learn :cool:

This guy is DEA

So I'll make him stand in the corner too. 1000x 'I must not try to get the guys on evo arrested... especially the Brits' ha ha

Check the source reviews section on the board here. Lots of good sources to pick from.

I have never used napsgear personally so I can't speak about personal experiences but I have read a lot of mixed reviews. I personally wouldn't use them as a source.

I have never used napsgear personally so I can't speak about personal experiences but I have read a lot of mixed reviews. I personally wouldn't use them as a source.

As I have stated on numerous occasions, I have been using Napsgear/Promedications.cc nearly exclusively for the past six years, and I am able to report that it is a fantastic source in all respects.
Yes, like all sources, including all of Evo's "Approved Sources," Napsgear/Promedications.cc has its share of bad reviews. On balance, however, the majority of the reviews that I have read within a large number of websites have been positive. Indeed, *********** currently rates them as the world's fourth (4th) best source with a 94.0634 rating.
Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about eroids because of eroid's very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes. But that will not alter the fact that Napsgear/Promedications.cc is an excellent source.
The next time you find yourself here in southern California, stomp on by Gold's Gym in Venice Beach/Santa Monica and ask around about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. Chances are, you'll find a few hardcore bodybuilders who rave about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. That's where I was turned on to Napsgear/Promedications.cc.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'll make him stand in the corner too. 1000x 'I must not try to get the guys on evo arrested... especially the Brits' ha ha

The U.S.'s DEA arresting Brits. That would be pretty confusing.

As I have stated on numerous occasions, I have been using Napsgear/Promedications.cc nearly exclusively for the past six years, and I am able to report that it is a fantastic source in all respects.
Yes, like all sources, including all of Evo's "Approved Sources," Napsgear/Promedications.cc has its share of bad reviews. On balance, however, the majority of the reviews that I have read within a large number of websites have been positive. Indeed, *********** currently rates them as the world's fourth (4th) best source with a 94.0634 rating.
Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about eroids because of eroid's very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes. But that will not alter the fact that Napsgear/Promedications.cc is an excellent source.
The next time you find yourself here in southern California, stomp on by Gold's Gym in Venice Beach/Santa Monica and ask around about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. Chances are, you'll find a few hardcore bodybuilders who rave about Napsgear/Promedications.cc. That's where I was turned on to Napsgear/Promedications.cc.

- - - Updated - - -

The U.S.'s DEA arresting Brits. That would be pretty confusing.

Very ha ha

I can say i have used Naps serveral times in the past with great results. This last time i ordered has been a terrible experience. Took 9 days for my Bitcoin to be processed and package to be shipped. 20 days later tracking number still wasnt working so i submitted a ticket, they admitted to giving me a false tracking number and had never shipped my package. Here i am now 25 days later with still no update on my package being shipped. I can say i will never use them again after this bullshit.

I can say i have used Naps serveral times in the past with great results. This last time i ordered has been a terrible experience. Took 9 days for my Bitcoin to be processed and package to be shipped. 20 days later tracking number still wasnt working so i submitted a ticket, they admitted to giving me a false tracking number and had never shipped my package. Here i am now 25 days later with still no update on my package being shipped. I can say i will never use them again after this bullshit.

bro naps is a well known selective scammer...brother they send spammers all over forums for money to praise them...

ROFLMAO

I wrote, "Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about e-r-o-i-d-s because of e-r-o-i-d-s' very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes."
As it turned it, though, one of this forum's "regulars" obviously created a fake account using the handle "ReallifeRagnar" and then proceeded to rap shit about Naps/Promedications.cc because that source has, well, stepped on their toes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but certain am I that I am mistaken. Yes, I'm quite certain that Naps/Promedications.cc is a "selective scammer." I'm quite certain that, although I have ordered from Promedications.cc approximately fifteen (15) times and with great success, I am simply lucky that never have they scammed me.
So too am I certain that the many guys I know who also avail themselves of Naps/Promedications.cc and who have also never been scammed are also simply lucky never to have been scammed by Naps/Promedications.cc.

ROFLMAO

I wrote, "Now of course someone will inevitably rap shit about e-r-o-i-d-s because of e-r-o-i-d-s' very positive rating of Napsgear/Promedications.cc has stepped on their toes."
As it turned it, though, one of this forum's "regulars" obviously created a fake account using the handle "ReallifeRagnar" and then proceeded to rap shit about Naps/Promedications.cc because that source has, well, stepped on their toes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but certain am I that I am mistaken. Yes, I'm quite certain that Naps/Promedications.cc is a "selective scammer." I'm quite certain that, although I have ordered from Promedications.cc approximately fifteen (15) times and with great success, I am simply lucky that never have they scammed me.
So too am I certain that the many guys I know who also avail themselves of Naps/Promedications.cc and who have also never been scammed are also simply lucky never to have been scammed by Naps/Promedications.cc.

bro...naps is a selective scammer...ton of guys scammed...you might be lucky but they are scamming ppl...fact

Back
Top Bottom