Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less gains through the cycles ?

batcat33

Registered
I've heard that the gains cycles give you diminish through the years. Is that true? I know your gains will diminish in the first couple months if you don't keep your caloric intake high, but what happens in the long run?

Everything slows down eventually, we don't just keep growing forever in the same rate we did years ago. There are limits in every human being, it's basic physiology.
It should be pretty common sense if you think about it for a minute. Just imagine how friggin enormous the Olympia guys would be in next couple of decades.

It’s simple homeostasis.

And no you can’t just up your cals and up steroids and gain forever. If that was true then everyone on here would be 500 pounds of muscle.

Even if there were someone who could grow neverendingly he'd most likely die before reaching those kind of numbers.

Even if there were someone who could grow neverendingly he'd most likely die before reaching those kind of numbers.

Most. Not all. Two problems would be tendon strength and bone density.

I think the OP meant does gear become less effective as cycle count increases...yes if you do it wrong. Start with just Test and ancillaries. Then slowly build up from there. Maybe add a mild oral to cycle #2, up the test in #3, add sarms to cycle #4, add a powerful oral to cycle#5...you can be 5 cycles in and still be on only test as an injectable. Or maybe add deca to a 3rd cycle with no oral and maybe try tbol with the following cycle, then the same but with dbol or anadrol...
Starting off with Sustanon and tren is fucking stupid if you plan on running gear for say 10yrs

you clearly are not going to gain forever... there comes a point where you just wont get any more size however you can always work on tone, physique etc... everyone has it in their mind that the only way you make gains is by adding pounds and size... overall physique quality is a big deal... the meathead mentality is that you have to gain 20 and 30 fucking pounds at a time or its not worth it etc... thats now how this works... there's all sorts of other aspects... strength, muscular endurance, hardening, vascularity, etc... diet and training consistency and discipline dictate this, not to mention using proper and moderate doses... what good is it if you run crazy, ridiculous cycles and then can only do this for a short period of time because of all the damage you do to yourself internally? then what? where do the gains go then? the MENTALITY of this is where you make your gains consistently...

The closer you get to your genetic potential, the less your gains will be each cycle you have. This is why those that are undersized fir muscle mass can gain much more than anyone. Right now with as much as I've gained over the years I fight each cycle for a pound or two of LBM. The drugs themselves do not become less effective. You just have a bar that's set higher and higher each cycle, and you spend most of the cycle reaching that bar and less and less time passing it

I think the best bet is to not hyper-focus on the "gains". Just train consistently and live a healthy life. You will be the best version of you. It will be better in the long run if you progress slowly anyways.

Back
Top Bottom