Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less Results With 2nd Sarm Cycle?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Less Results With 2nd Sarm Cycle?

So Im gonna be starting my 2nd cycle of Ostarine in about a month after about 2 months off. The first cycle id say was a smashing success. BF% went down and gained and fully retained strength and 6 pounds of lean mass. Should I expect similar results the 2nd time around? Or do results diminish as the first cycle is almost like newbie sarms gains?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    So Im gonna be starting my 2nd cycle of Ostarine in about a month after about 2 months off. The first cycle id say was a smashing success. BF% went down and gained and fully retained strength and 6 pounds of lean mass. Should I expect similar results the 2nd time around? Or do results diminish as the first cycle is almost like newbie sarms gains?
    So every cycle of any compound will yield less if you continue with your training and diet as if you were on cycle. Otherwise you would perpetually grow to an infinite size.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so am i making a mistake by not switching to a stronger sarm?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so am i making a mistake by not switching to a stronger sarm?
    No not at all you just cant expect to gain as much. You could try rad140 or LGD or even S4 or stack any of those with Osta too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its not about what you use... you are still going to get results with it regardless but over time, steroids, sarms etc.. you wont make the same gains regardless... if that were the case, you would never stop growing and everyone would just be fucking monsters everywhere.. thats not realistic dude

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro imo receptors do saturate....so each cycle is a bit less
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro imo receptors do saturate....so each cycle is a bit less
    so since cycle one netted 6 pounds of lean mass and 35 pounds on my bench do you think 4 pounds of lean mass and 20 pounds on the bench are realistic goals?

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so since cycle one netted 6 pounds of lean mass and 35 pounds on my bench do you think 4 pounds of lean mass and 20 pounds on the bench are realistic goals?
    Never used sarms but as compared to aas cye. 4/20 seems doable 2nd time around

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Again it really comes down to diet and training. Once you get to a point where you are an well seasoned lifter with a dialed in diet you really cant expect to add more than 2-3 pounds of lean muscle a year.

I think 2-4 pounds is possible. I dont know your stats off hand so not sure where you are body comp wise but as long as your training is dialed in and diet that is a possibility.

Really though id focus on growing slowly. You jump up in strength too quickly your joints, ligaments, tendons, etc cant take the stress and you can end up with a slew of injuries so id just target your goal but if you dont make it all the way there but make some progress id consider that a win IMO.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Again it really comes down to diet and training. Once you get to a point where you are an well seasoned lifter with a dialed in diet you really cant expect to add more than 2-3 pounds of lean muscle a year.

I think 2-4 pounds is possible. I dont know your stats off hand so not sure where you are body comp wise but as long as your training is dialed in and diet that is a possibility.

Really though id focus on growing slowly. You jump up in strength too quickly your joints, ligaments, tendons, etc cant take the stress and you can end up with a slew of injuries so id just target your goal but if you dont make it all the way there but make some progress id consider that a win IMO.
    6 foot 165 8.1%BF (as per dexa) Bench max un spotted 275 - may be able to get 285 havent tried. Can do 225 X 7 non spotted again prob leaving 1 or 2 in the tank. Leg press 360 X 12, 500 X 4 - possibly leaving some in the tank. Cant squat 2 herniated disk that made me give it up cause once in a while it would cause a flare up and id be in severe pain for 4-5 days... sux...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast